HELP ME LOSE 10 lbs NEED ADVICE

Options
pieshin118
pieshin118 Posts: 41 Member
edited June 2015 in Motivation and Support
I'm 5'5 159 lbs. My BMI is 26.5
I used to be lean and muscular, as I aged I started to gain fat/weight. Within my first 2 weeks I lost 8 lbs. My calorie intake is 1500.
For the last 2 weeks it's been hard. No results and hard efforts... Am I doing something wrong? Should I cut my calorie even more? Or more training? Please help

Replies

• pieshin118
    Options
    I even cut carbs and fat. 50% protein 30%carb 20% fat
  • Fitnessflexibility
    Fitnessflexibility Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    I found that when i first started my weight dropped off easy, the last 10-15 lbs seem to be harder. I've been told to change up my workouts so that's what I've done for a little over a week and I'm seeing results again. Hope that helps
  • pieshin118
    Options
    I found that when i first started my weight dropped off easy, the last 10-15 lbs seem to be harder. I've been told to change up my workouts so that's what I've done for a little over a week and I'm seeing results again. Hope that helps

Thank you for your advice. Should I focus on HI IT OR RESISTANCE?
  • Fitnessflexibility
    Options
    What have you been doing? And are you upping your cardio as well? The other question is are you cutting your sugar intake (natural sugars such as fruits are fine)
  • pieshin118
    Options
    What have you been doing? And are you upping your cardio as well? The other question is are you cutting your sugar intake (natural sugars such as fruits are fine)

I plan to do more cardio exercise even HIIT. I stopped consuming junk foods and drinks.
  • Fitnessflexibility
    Options
    Then you should be good. Don't give up
  • pieshin118
    Options
    Then you should be good. Don't give up

Thank you
  • Kathy379
    Kathy379 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Hi! My goal is also to lose 10 lbs. I used to be in good shape as well and kind of got lazy and before I knew it... I got fat!
    You can add me if you'd like, maybe we can motivate each other.
  • pieshin118
    Options
    Kathy379 wrote: »
    Hi! My goal is also to lose 10 lbs. I used to be in good shape as well and kind of got lazy and before I knew it... I got fat!
    You can add me if you'd like, maybe we can motivate each other.

Hi kathy379. I'm glad that I found someone with the same goal. I'll take you up on that offer