Motivation and Support Needed to Do This!!!

Options
Hey everyone! I joined MFP a while ago...and really just started getting into it this week. Last summer I lost 20 pounds and unfortunately the summer ended and so did my weight loss. Thankfully, I only gained 8 pounds back since then. This summer, I am back at it again and I am hoping to stick with it but I need some help doing it! I joined MFP to hopefully try something new that may work better for me. I would love it if I could get some friends on here that I could motivate and that could motivate me!! :smile:

Replies

• secogeni
    secogeni Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Way to keep most of it off! And good luck trying again this summer. Feel free to add me. :)
  • adrianamezam
    Options
    welcome to MFP! id be glad to add you and offer supporta
  • adrianamezam
    Options
    welcome to MFP! id be glad to add you and offer support!
  • Mrs_TrimWaistFatWallet
    Options
    Hi! We have the same SW/CW ..and getting married too? Well welcome back! Feel free to friend me for motivation! I've lost 6 lb since joining MFP! :) Good luck!!
  • kimberg75
    kimberg75 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome! I am loving this site! It's very motivating and there are so many encouraging people on here. Good luck to you and feel free to add me as a friend for support.
    ~Kim
  • kimmyr1989
    kimmyr1989 Posts: 7
    Options
    Hi feel free to add me, I need support as well. I have lost 45lbs so far, with 79lbs left to go!