New & looking for weight loss buddies!

Options
Hollirot
Hollirot Posts: 92 Member
Hello people of MFP! :smile:

Just signed up today & I'm really excited to get started. I've been working out (Turbo Jam & ChaLEAN Extreme) for the past couple of months now & dropped about ten pounds, but I think that counting my calories will definitely give me the edge that I need to continue steady weight loss.

I love how the food I eat is already in the MFP system. Like, I went to Costco tonight & ate a polish dog with deli mustard & relish. That EXACT thing was available for me to link up to! That's freaking awesome. :love:

Anyways. I'm Holly. Twenty six year old mama to a five month old boy named Ryker. :heart: I'd love to have some buddies on here for support & guidance. So don't be shy. :wink:

Replies

• SmashleeWpg
    SmashleeWpg Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    Love your energy! Sounds like you're ready to go and you will definitely see success using this website and getting support from all the amazing people online! You can add me if you'd like :)
  • kimberg75
    kimberg75 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome! This site will definitely help you! I was amazed at what keeping track of my calories did for my weight loss....guess I didn't realize how much I was eating before...love the accountability I have now w/ MFP.
    Good luck to you and feel free to add me for support.
    ~Kim
  • sheri816
    sheri816 Posts: 5
    Options
    I am a newbie myself. As of this morning I am down 18 lbs. I too, enjoy the ease of MFP. I need to post a picture and get my counter on. Not too computer literate:) Feel free to add me as your friend.
    ~Sheri
  • Choltor
    Choltor Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Welcome Holly! My wife and I are fairly new to this community too, and we were also pretty impressed by how big the database is. This is the first time either one of us have been able to stick to calorie counting, mostly because it's so easy here!

Congratulations on this step, and good luck with your journey :smile:
  • AlisiaMurta
    AlisiaMurta Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!!
  • moyafigura
    moyafigura Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Hi, welcome to the site. Im addicted to it. Add me if you want.:happy:
  • wicklessgal
    wicklessgal Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the group!! Add me if you want too!
  • Mad_Dog_Muscle
    Mad_Dog_Muscle Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck!
  • DJDUFFY
    DJDUFFY Posts: 98
    Options
    Fell free to add me.This is a GREAT website for losing the weight.
  • Nichols4398
    Options
    Feel freeto add me if you like. The site certainly keeps me focused.
  • bevvykins
    bevvykins Posts: 11
    Options
    I'm new myself! Good luck on your journey! I hope I make it