Year and a half into my fitness journey

Options
I'm nearly a year and a half into my fitness journey and I've made tremendous progress! I used to be 132lbs and now I'm just over 160 all lean muscle 6% body fat. I've recently "plateaued" and I feel this app may help me better with my diet for more gains. I want to add another 10-15lbs lean muscle onto my 5'9" frame. If anyone else has any additional advice please let me know!! :)

Replies

• brikachuu
    brikachuu Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Good luck !
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    I'm nearly a year and a half into my fitness journey and I've made tremendous progress! I used to be 132lbs and now I'm just over 160 all lean muscle 6% body fat. I've recently "plateaued" and I feel this app may help me better with my diet for more gains. I want to add another 10-15lbs lean muscle onto my 5'9" frame. If anyone else has any additional advice please let me know!! :)

Awesome... you should post this over in the success thread too and show others that it CAN BE DONE!
  • justinmeulemansc21
    justinmeulemansc21 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone. My nutrition is going to be key to overcoming my plateau. I must at least be thankful for having an outstanding metabolism!