Comment here if you want more friends!!

Replies

• nomad5326
    nomad5326 Posts: 871 Member
    I've got room for 1 or 2 more, that's it! ;-) Send one my way if your serious, friendly, active and funny. The funnier the better. All shapes, sizes, colors, creeds, nationalities and even underlings.
  • clairepfitness14
    clairepfitness14 Posts: 36 Member
    I love getting new friend requests! :) Add me on my new Instagram too: clairepfit B)
  • NordicLifter78
    NordicLifter78 Posts: 123 Member
    I would love some friends, just joined back after a long time away from MFP and need the motivation! Please send away :)
  • kaseykae
    kaseykae Posts: 16 Member
    Me too I would definitely enjoy more friends to keep me on track, feel free to add me
  • 1Hameed
    1Hameed Posts: 23 Member
    3 months now and continue ,,, Add me
  • rugiley
    rugiley Posts: 1 Member
    Add me!
  • laura_cosma99
    laura_cosma99 Posts: 1 Member
    Feel free to add me.I need motivation :smile:
  • coley1029
    coley1029 Posts: 17 Member
    I'm finally comfortable using this, so I figured it's time I make some friends!
  • erichknguyen
    erichknguyen Posts: 10 Member
    Hit me up peeps! Let's bust some goals
  • abjedi
    abjedi Posts: 114 Member
    I could use more friends... Weight loss has always been a struggle for me but I will achieve my goals this time and could use support and would love to support others!!! Please add me
  • mcr0980
    mcr0980 Posts: 30 Member
    I need more friends! Aka motivation to not stop haha
  • 2bhealthyismygoal
    2bhealthyismygoal Posts: 3 Member
    Would love some friends. Feel free to add me :)
  • victorialennard1
    victorialennard1 Posts: 8 Member
    I'm back again, gained 2 stone back from being a piglet. Have 4 months to lose it (and hopefully more) ready for my sisters wedding! No one wants to be a fat bridesmaid....with photo evidence of it for life!! Feel free to add me
  • WELSHman22
    WELSHman22 Posts: 3 Member
    I'm back after 2 years away of MFP, weight back on. Happy to accept any friend request , login everyday and good to have support. Feel free to add me.
  • bgp9166
    bgp9166 Posts: 4 Member
    Good friends who always motivate are hard to find. If you need support, add me.
  • wonderwm1
    wonderwm1 Posts: 2 Member
    I've had myfitnesspal for a long time, but never knew I could have friends! I've lost 37pounds so far...still need to lose18 more to my goal. I am into walking and trying not to eat meat. (some fish) best of luck to everyone! It's not easy.
  • ashleighmxxx
    ashleighmxxx Posts: 57 Member
    Would love the opportunity to get to know more people & share experiences, fitness tips, meal plans & more! X
  • _Primal_
    _Primal_ Posts: 845 Member
    New to the site. If anyone would like to add, please do
  • Jane_England
    Jane_England Posts: 13 Member
    Please add me! I'm trying to drop 10 or 12 pounds before I get married in August.
  • jparis14
    jparis14 Posts: 16 Member
    Add me I just started using this! I need friends haha