Mixed Drinks

Options
Tonight I am craving a Piña Colada AND a Mudslide AND a Margarita. I'm not even an alcoholic, I promise.
You know what else I'm craving? A slushie.

Haha, what are your favorite mixed drinks, and do you still drink them?

Replies

• ddonkeys
    ddonkeys Posts: 56
    Options
    I'm more of a rum and coke kinda guy. I'm a fan of Captain Morgan's 100 proof and Private Stock
    If I do make my self a drink I'm now using diet coke and actually measuring my shots not guessing.
  • Crystal817
    Crystal817 Posts: 2,021 Member
    Options
    Dirty vodka martini w/ extra olives

:heart:
  • jaymeelynn7
    Options
    I love margaritas and bloody marys! Right now Im not drinking cause I really want to loose weight!!
  • adrianamezam
    Options
    ooooh! cocktails!! my go-to drink is spiced rum and coke! never lets me down and never gives me a hangover :) i havent had any drinks since starting MFP, not because of drinking empty calories, but because i dont drink that often, however, i will be going out this weekend for dinner and drinks with some friends. i plan on working my drinks into my daily calorie allowance and dancing my tukis off! a also enjoy amaretto sours and pineapple juice with cocnut rum. and orange juice with peach rum. and grape martinis. and mango margaritas! oh, my! i wasnt craving before, but i sure am now! lol
  • gpjuicy69
    gpjuicy69 Posts: 20
    Options
    Jager and Sugar Free Rockstar, haven't in awhile now I kind of miss it
  • javarushed
    javarushed Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I dont care what anyone says.. I love my screwdrivers!
  • paulaGetshealthy
    Options
    I hope you're all over 21 :tongue:
  • javarushed
    javarushed Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Its funny I drank like 10x more from ages 16-20 then I did when I reached 21.. I still have half a 6 pack of beer in my fridge since Thanksgiving for some reason...
  • jgundo
    jgundo Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    :drinker: I Like a drink now and then and yes i do drink slushies 7-11 baby..... but i walk to get it and I walk back and i make sure i put it in my cal count. When it comes to a good mixed drink i like a good strong A.M.F.

Also if your looking to add people as friends feel free to add me... a little support goes a long way.