Clean diet time!!!

Options
Well back on here after a long time! I eat a lot of different meals and it seems like a hassle to put everything down... but it's necessary! How do I make it not such a hassle, time consuming?!

Replies

• FitForL1fe
    FitForL1fe Posts: 1,872 Member
    Options
    bro are your pics current? why the switch to a "clean diet" if I may ask
  • zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,088 Member
    Options
    Logging your foods becomes less tedious after a while. Like anything, once its part of your daily routine then you just do it without putting so much thought into it
  • SherryTeach
    SherryTeach Posts: 2,836 Member
    Options
    It's only hard at first. Now that the main recipes I make all the time are in my recipe builder and the foods I eat regularly are saved as meals, it takes me less than 5 minutes a day to log.
  • britishbeau
    britishbeau Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I think deffo use the meals and recipes tools, but i find it keeps me focussed. if i dont do it i over eat. id rather spend my time logging than stuffing my face
  • CZmuscle34
    CZmuscle34 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Awesome... great info peeps!
  • CZmuscle34
    Options
    draznyth wrote: »
    bro are your pics current? why the switch to a "clean diet" if I may ask

• CZmuscle34
    Options
    Hey Draz, the reason for wanting a clean diet (and if I don't change you'll see in my food diary), I eat a lot of junk food, sweets, especially ice cream. Now I try to do it in moderation but I would really like to see what I could achieve, cutting that stuff out... well, most of it! I guess I also wanna challenge myself B)
  • FitForL1fe
    edited June 2015
    Options
    CZmuscle34 wrote: »
    Hey Draz, the reason for wanting a clean diet (and if I don't change you'll see in my food diary), I eat a lot of junk food, sweets, especially ice cream. Now I try to do it in moderation but I would really like to see what I could achieve, cutting that stuff out... well, most of it! I guess I also wanna challenge myself B)

bro that's certainly up to you although I don't know what changes exactly you expect to see

weight loss and body comp only require the following goals:
    - calories
    - macros
    - micros

what exactly you use to reach those goals is of no consequence, as along as you meet them
  • CZmuscle34
    Options
    I know... calories in/calories out. But I believe all calories are not created equal! I want to cut down on my sugars, definitely refined sugars. And I also understand to get cut/lean, there had to be a deficit in calories consumed vs. calories used. I am finding out I might also need to cut down on sodium and bad fats :/ Good luck all in reaching your goals! B)
  • FitForL1fe
    Options
    CZmuscle34 wrote: »
    I know... calories in/calories out. But I believe all calories are not created equal! I want to cut down on my sugars, definitely refined sugars. And I also understand to get cut/lean, there had to be a deficit in calories consumed vs. calories used. I am finding out I might also need to cut down on sodium and bad fats :/ Good luck all in reaching your goals! B)

man you are free to worry about all of that if you want but it is honestly just added stress and won't actually benefit you physically

it is literally just a placebo effect but if it really does make you feel better then who's to say you shouldn't do it I guess right?