Single and weird home schedule need advice

Options
LaDawn74
LaDawn74 Posts: 132 Member
Here's my problem

Sun afternoon-Wed night its just me at home til (Aug or when my 15yr old isn't at her Dad's)

Thurs-Sun I'm at my job,24 hrs days. I'm there with the lady my Mom and I take care of.

Having leftovers at my house isn't logical since I'm not home much. ( work my other job on Mon and Tues, then I spend time at the gym).

I try to eat pretty good when I'm at my 24 hr job. Its just fixin food for everyone who doesn't need to loose weight. Well my Mom does, but she doesn't want to follow anything right now.

So what are some meals that are quick and easy to fix for one person?

How do you fix meals for your family???

Replies

• lissababe
    lissababe Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    kinda have the same problem my girl friend said costo has tortilla crusted tilapia and marinated salmon in the frozen section thats really yummy and only takes like twenty min. to cook in the oven. Im getting some soon...hope this helps!
  • irenerose25
    irenerose25 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    My husband drives truck so I am often on my own for meals too. I end up eating a lot of turkey sandwiches with lo cal bread, giant salads with chicken breast or turkey bacon, tuna, etc. It isn't easy cooking for just one especially if the leftovers don't get eaten!
  • nikkischmitt79
    Options
    I use a lot of lean ground turkey in place of beef when I'm feeding my family. I like to buy a big bag of salad and have that with some deli style turkey or chicken on it and low cal dressing for lunches. I'm going to buy the low carb low cal tortilla wraps next week and wrap the salad stuff up in the wrap and see how that goes. Wonder makes a wheat but that is only 80 calories too.