June 20-29 MINI CHALLENGE

Options
KarenZen
KarenZen Posts: 1,430 Member
June 20-29 MINI CHALLENGE. Our challenge group for the morbidly obese, MOBO MOTO, is starting a June mini challenge tomorrow. Choose your ten day goal(s)--mine are logging food, exercising every day, and following a meal plan--then pick a prize to award yourself for your efforts. MOBO MOTO is an open group, so feel free to join.

Replies

• KarenZen
    Options

June 20-29 MINI CHALLENGE

KarenZenKarenZen
    June 19, 2015 10:02AM in Getting Started
    June 20-29 MINI CHALLENGE. Our challenge group for the morbidly obese, MOBO MOTO, is starting a June mini challenge tomorrow.

June 21, 2015 8:59AM edited 9:01AM
    I don't know if you can "search" for a specific group yet, so I can send invites to anyone who wants to join. I think they'll show up in your message folder, then you just click and accept the invitation to join the group. From then on, it'll show up under your "my groups" list.

We started this challenge yesterday. I kept two of my goals--exercise every day and log all cood in my diary. My third goal I changed to "do something toward eating clean," which yesterday was to have free-range organic chicken for dinner. Today will be to look up some clean recipes for our local strawberries.

Even if you start a few days in, please don't hesitate to join. We aim for progress, not perfection!

Karen
  • mymanfred
    mymanfred Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Thank you for starting this challenge. I will exercise for 30 minutes, log all foods, and drink plenty of water.
  • ashmarie1083
    ashmarie1083 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    can you add me
    35187835.png
  • KarenZen
    Options
    ashmarie and mymanfred, I just sent you an invite to join MOBO MOTO. Once you join the group, Just look for the message threads for today's date, yesterday's date, and June challenge. Jump right in and introduce yourselves! Happy to have you join!
    Karen