8 month's till my wedding and pounds to lose.

Options
I am so happy I found this place, now I have extra motivation to lose the weight I want for my wedding! Soo excited.

Replies

• Heydi79
    Heydi79 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    You can do it ! How much you trying to lose ?
  • AmberMae23
    AmberMae23 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Thanks!! 50 plus pounds but I'll be happy just a few dress sizes smaller before I go wedding dress shopping.
  • jesusarolon
    jesusarolon Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    First of all congratulations!!!!!

Secondly, if you faithfully log in everything you eat and are in a calorie deficit every day, in 8 months you can easily loose At Least 30 pounds.

It all depends on whether you are willing to put in the hard work. :)
  • AmberMae23
    Options
    Thanks! Trust me I will be working very hard!!!
  • TakingBackForever
    TakingBackForever Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Stick to it and you'll do fabulously. You're worth it!
  • FitForL1fe
    FitForL1fe Posts: 1,872 Member
    Options
    at a pound a week you could do 32 pounds

that is good though!

gluck
  • jesusarolon
    jesusarolon Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    draznyth wrote: »
    at a pound a week you could do 32 pounds

that is good though!

gluck

I had one pound a week in mind when I put at least 30.
  • AmberMae23
    Options
    Thanks for all the support! It really means alot
  • markiend
    markiend Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    The good news is you have given yourself a decent amount of time to realise your goals. Lifting and cardio will help get you there plus a small reduction in your intake and I think you will be happy with the results

good luck, take measurements and photos as you go
  • AmberMae23
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Thanks I know it won't happen over night but like I said even a few dress sizes smaller before the wedding dress shopping would be great, would hate a repeat of prom dress shopping where I'm crying in the dressing room because none of the dresses fit. I want it to be a happy day! Also I have the support of my fiance, we go to the gym together and keep one another accountable so I am very lucky!
  • Bunsenburner87
    Bunsenburner87 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    congratulations :) i am getting married in the next 12 months, no dat set as yet, but have put on 15kgs in the last year or so, and really wanting to get rid of it before dress shopping.. same as you AmberMae23, losing just a bit before looking at dresses would be good motivation and give us a better idea how it will fit once we reach our goal :) i hate my arms normally, but now i really don't like showing them, so want to get back into my weight training and calorie counting on my fittnesspal to help.. good luck :smiley:
  • AmberMae23
    Options
    Congratulations!!! Just stick to it and work hard and you will do great! I've only been doing it for about six days now but I already feel much better about myself. Everyone is so nice and helpful! I just love it.