Options
javarushed
javarushed Posts: 218 Member
List them! Here is one of mine :D

Boondock Saint's Prayer

And shepherds we shall be,
For Thee, my Lord, for Thee.
Power hath descended forth from Thy hand,
That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command.
So we shall flow a river forth to Thee
And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
In nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti.

Replies

• shumatet1982
    Options
    This is one of my favourite conversations (many more in that movie!):

Pulp Fiction. Jules and Vincent on their way to getting the case

Jules: Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa... stop right there. Eatin' a ***** out, and givin' a ***** a foot massage ain't even the same ****in' thing.
    Vincent: It's not. It's the same ballpark.
    Jules: Ain't no ****in' ballpark neither. Now look, maybe your method of massage differs from mine, but, you know, touchin' his wife's feet, and stickin' your tongue in her Holiest of Holies, ain't the same ****in' ballpark, it ain't the same league, it ain't even the same ****in' sport. Look, foot massages don't mean ****.
    Vincent: Have you ever given a foot massage?
    Jules: [scoffs] Don't be tellin' me about foot massages. I'm the foot ****in' master.
    Vincent: Given a lot of 'em?
    Jules: **** yeah. I got my technique down and everything, I don't be ticklin' or nothin'.
    Vincent: Would you give a guy a foot massage?
    [Jules gives Vincent a long look, realizing he's been set up]
    Jules: **** you.
    Vincent: You give them a lot?
    Jules: **** you.
    Vincent: You know, I'm getting kinda tired. I could use a foot massage myself.
    Jules: Man, you best back off, I'm gittin' a little pissed here.

*edit: hahahaha MFP just filtered out all the cuss words :)
  • lifeinpink09
    lifeinpink09 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    LOL ^^^^^^

“If you listen real close, you can hear them whisper their legacy to you. Go on, lean in. Listen, you hear it? ---- Carpe -- hear it? – Carpe, Carpe Diem, seize the day boys, make your lives extraordinary.” – Dead Poets Society
  • shumatet1982
    Options
    LOL ^^^^^^

“If you listen real close, you can hear them whisper their legacy to you. Go on, lean in. Listen, you hear it? ---- Carpe -- hear it? – Carpe, Carpe Diem, seize the day boys, make your lives extraordinary.” – Dead Poets Society

Great one! I like!
  • TromaRon
    TromaRon Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Everyone has the right to make an *kitten* out of themselves. You just can't let the world judge you too much.
    - Ruth Gordon, Harold and Maude
  • wheelieblade
    wheelieblade Posts: 323
    Options
    "you're only supposed to blow the bloody doors off"
    "Look, why don't we just the cut the **** here? We both know why I was transferred. People think I'm crazy, in which case, I'm ****ed and nobody wants to work with me. Or they think I'm faking to draw a psycho pension, in which case, I'm ****ed and nobody wants to work with me"
  • javarushed
    Options
    Another one of my favs :D

"Funny how? I mean funny like I'm a clown? I amuse you? I make you laugh, I'm here to ******* amuse you? What do you mean
    funny? Funny how? How am I funny?" - Joe Pesci, Goodfellas
  • amira78
    amira78 Posts: 30
    Options
    ' Do you lack the courage of your convictions ' - interview with the vampire

sorry was bit of a brad pitt fanatic when i was a teenager! :blushing:
  • javarushed
    Options
    ' Do you lack the courage of your convictions ' - interview with the vampire

sorry was bit of a brad pitt fanatic when i was a teenager! :blushing:

Great movie!
  • Mountain_woman
    Mountain_woman Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I am a Big Lebowski fan...

"No, you're not wrong, Walter, you're just an *kitten*."

"The word makes some men uncomfortable...vagina."

"Well, that's like, your opinion, man."

"Nice marmot."
  • Scentlessapprentice
    Scentlessapprentice Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    "I do not regret the things I've done but those I did not do"- Lucas, Empire Records
  • jad54
    jad54 Posts: 192
    Options
    I'll tell ya where we'll go. Someplace warm. A place where the beer flows like wine. Where beautiful women instinctively flock like the salmon of Capistrano. I'm talkin' bout a little place called...As-pen.

- Lloyd Christmas, Dumb and Dumber
  • Run4iiiiiit
    Run4iiiiiit Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Chicks dig me, because I rarely wear underwear, and when I do it's usually something unusual. John Winger(Bill Murray)- Stripes
  • matt_wysor
    matt_wysor Posts: 20
    Options
    Dr. Freeze (Batman and Robing): You know what killed the dinosaurs? THE ICE AGE! *SPLAGOOSH AS HE SHOOTS HIS ICE GUN.

What really made this quote was the fact that my younger brother looked at me and said : You know for a Doctor he sure doesn't know history very well......I really don't think the Ice age killed the dinosaurs.....

Dr.Freeze: Chill, cool, what a COOL party, freeze!

There are so many more...