New and nervous

Options
hey all, im new to the app and today is the day ive decided to do something About my weight, about three years ago i lost more that 5stone and gained most of it back :( and ive tried to get back to how i did it before but its not helped. If anyone has some friendly advice or info plz message me! Thankyou ..lauren xx

Replies

• Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member
    Options
  • Viredic
    Viredic Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    There are lots of friendly folks here just looking to encourage and be encouraged with their goals. Just check folks profiles and see if they are the kind of folks you might wish to associate with. Good Luck and don't be nervous.
    Have a good one!
  • laurenchapman91
    laurenchapman91 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thankyou! X
  • Samer4
    Samer4 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hiiii! I just joined today too and feeling really nervous! Have tried diets so many times and never happy so just going to try and stick to this plan. Fingers crossed! Super nervous... Plus realising how much iv been eating is scary! Thought I was reasonably healthy.... Eeeeeek.... Crazy how much the teeny things add up!!!
  • laurenchapman91
    laurenchapman91 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I know right!! I work nights too so that doesnt help me but last night i munched on cArrots, cherry tomatoes and a orange and some strawberries, and did a total on 12000 steps so earned and extra 300 calories. So i was happy :) good luck!! X