Wanting to be a yummy mummy!

Options
MummyChels21266
MummyChels21266 Posts: 10 Member
edited June 2015 in Introduce Yourself
Hii I am 22 y/o mummy, I'm from Liverpool but have moved to Leeds. In 2012 I was around 10st6 since then I have had my beautiful daughter and am now am 12st13 and wearing size 12/14 clothes, I am I hoping to get back to the size I was, although I am dieting it is hard for me to do any cardio work out as I'm anaemic, without help from the doctors its hard!!

Replies

• MummyChels21266
    Options
    Bloody app wont show my full speech
  • MummyChels21266
    Options
    I am hoping to find like-minded people who can give me the extra boost and inspiration.. So here I am with you lovely guys! Good luck everyone!
  • melzy824
    melzy824 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hi MummyChels21266. I am new to this whole community thing in MFP but it really does help. Get some friends together and they will encourage you and keep you accountable. I also want to be a yummy mummy although I am 35 not 22 LOL. Diet is the most important part of your weight loss journey. Even if you start by walking 10 minutes a day you will see results. Feel free to add me :smile:
  • MummyChels21266
    Options
    Hii!!! We can all be yummy mummy's! Last week I used to eat my feeling and drink around 1 litre of Lucozade a day if not more, but now am being very good, and an dedicated to stay that way! I walk about 2 miles a day as I don't drive, but at a slow pace my hips and knees kill me!! I will try and get my friends to join in but all have perfect figures and no kids, but lets do this! You have done so well keep it up!
  • melzy824
    melzy824 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    :smile: That's so great the changes you are making!. When I said get some friends together I meant look for more people on MFP (not people you know) but people on the same journey. Sorry for the confusion LOL - It has really helped me!