Great Fitness Day

Options
cinandchris
cinandchris Posts: 229 Member
I got on MFP, Map My Walk, and got a Fitbit all over the last few months. Each week gets better and better with going at least a mile duing walks and hitting my 10K steps every day. This morning I had accidently set my MMW app to push ups so at 20 minutes I saw that i had no credit for my walk. So i stretched and turned to head home with it reset, i was determined to get my mile tracked. Along the way a few joggers passed me (i have tried running and hate it, even as a kid) and they
Motivated me to just try. It felt good, really good!!! I jogged for a while and went back to walking. I did that 3 more times. So today may be just a fluke, but i think all this walking is paying off and the fitness bug has gotten a hold of me. Just needed somewhere to share this cause i am feeling so great today, i had to tell someone!! All have a great day.

Replies

• vegwrangler
    vegwrangler Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Great times! Careful, running gets to be addicting ;-).
  • vanessalillian82
    vanessalillian82 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    It's an amazing feeling when you transition to actually wanting to run. I'd be excited, too :smile:
  • rcontr7
    rcontr7 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    That's how it starts!! As those above stated - careful, cause running and fitness are addicting!
  • cinandchris
    cinandchris Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I hope so. I would love to love exercise
  • 2ledbetter
    2ledbetter Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I know, all the discussions about running make me want to try it also, but my body still says "no".
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!