Last 15 lbs

Options
hello!
I was on mfp and lost 20lbs, I had so many people on my friend list and over half never posted or were active at all. I decided I would make a new mfp for the last half of my weight loss journey.
Anyone with any advice to lost the last bit of weight? I'm stuck at 149/150 and my goal is 130/140
Thanks for any help. I think my food diary is open if anyone wants to read it. I stay under 1300 everyday and I work out 5 to 6 days a week.

Replies

• arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    My tip would be to eat the appropriate amount to lose. Where are you getting 1300? Have you input your new stats and changed your goal to .5 lbs per week yet? Once you do that, you have to log extremely carefully, as your deficit is smaller.
  • Fitnessflexibility
    Fitnessflexibility Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    Thank you for your advice. I usually eat 1200 and I burn average min of 200. I eat pretty clean but I do have a cheat meal once a week.
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    So...you're netting 1000 calories? Maybe don't do that. Why not eat 250 minus your TDEE and log your "cheat days".
  • Fitnessflexibility
    Options
    I log everything. I get a little confused with all of this sometimes tbh. All I have been trying to do is eat little to no processed sugar and no breads/yeast along with working out. Maybe I need to fully understand how the numbers work because all I do is try to stay in the green haha
  • Haggishare
    Haggishare Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I have about the same amount to lose. If I'm honest I thought I only needed to lose about 2 stone, but 3 stone gone now and still wibbly, wobbly bits so neec to tone up - add me if you want - I've not logged much this week, but I'm getting back on track with the logging from today
  • Fitnessflexibility
    Options
    Thanks, I would love some friends who are working to the same goals!
  • Fitnessflexibility
    Options
    Anyone who is interested in sharing workouts and food ideas please add me :)
  • buckleten
    buckleten Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I am similar to you, currently around 145 and hoping to get down to about 135 or so (5'5"). I will add you :-)