TransGuy Losing Weight for TOP SURGERY!

Options
Hey everyone my name is Shane. I am currently losing weight to have my chest reconstruction surgery. I will finally be able to be comfortable in my own skin! I could use all the support i can get!

Replies

• lovechattys
    lovechattys Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
  • zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,089 Member
    Options
    Welcome! ! :smile:
  • silencioesoro
    silencioesoro Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    Dude, any support you need, I'm there. <3
  • Rosale101
    Rosale101 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Good luck. I hope you have all the support you need!!
  • AutumnG660
    AutumnG660 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Wishing you all the best, my friend! :)
  • besaro
    besaro Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    welcome! lots of support on MFP, lots of great info to get you headed in the right direction.
  • rsilverlining
    rsilverlining Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi! My best friend is actually doing something similar-- he and I have been working out together to keep up momentum. He's hoping for keyhole and just got his appointment-- whether he'll get the type of surgery he wants or not has yet to be determined, but he's still so much happier with all the progress!
  • getinripd
    getinripd Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Good Luck Shane! Adding you as a friend, we are all here for support in different ways.
  • Local_Atlantis
    Local_Atlantis Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Wishing you all the luck in the world. Feel free to add me if you need some friends for support on your weight loss journey :smile:
  • ShaneD736
    ShaneD736 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone! It's great to have support from you!
  • Karen_can_do_this
    Karen_can_do_this Posts: 1,150 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the awesome new steps in your life journey!!!! Congratulations on having the balls to get boobs!! They're awesome things to have.
  • ShaneD736
    ShaneD736 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    mrsfitzyv8 wrote: »
    Welcome to the awesome new steps in your life journey!!!! Congratulations on having the balls to get boobs!! They're awesome things to have.

Thank you, but I'm the other way around haha. I want them gone! I am female to male transgender :)
  • Shreshy
    Shreshy Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    Wow good for you hun . I wish you all the best and hope it goes well
  • sofaking6
    sofaking6 Posts: 4,589 Member
    Options
    Good luck Shane! My advice would be; weight loss can be super rewarding on its own, even more so with a goal like yours at the finish line. Remember though that your health is always the top priority - check in with yourself now and then and make sure you're getting all of the rest and nutrition you need. In short, don't rush it too much :) Bye-bye, boobies!