Need to stay on top of this!!

Options
Hey y'all!
Well, in the past 6 weeks I have had two random surgeries. First, an appendectomy on May 6. Then, after a couple of weeks recovery, I was just starting to go back to the gym, and I had to get my gallbladder removed June 10! That means at least another 2 weeks before I can do anything more physical than walking to the mailbox.

Because I can't work out, I'm trying to be pretty focused on logging my food intake. Without a gallbladder, I need to be eating low low low fat foods, plus drinking a lot of water to allow my body to handle the medications I'm on!

I figure if I post something, I can get people to hold me accountable to logging daily! That way, I can continue on my weight loss even though I can't work out. (Plus side? I've lost 6lbs since my first surgery!)

Replies

• erebass
    erebass Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I have been dealing with a herniated disc and am unable to work out, or even take a short walk without pain. I started my weight loss journey Jan 5th of this year and have lost 30 pounds just from calories alone. You will be fine! Just keep track of your calories. I also had my gallbladder and appendix out 4 years ago. You will get back to normal...just take it easy. :)