Just Saying Hi.

Options
Hi there everyone,

Joined last night after being pointed to the site by some friends on another forum who are also trying to lose weight. This is probably the 3rd or 4th time I've tried to lose weight but I'm hopeful that this time I will be successful. While I work a desk job my workplace is thankfully within cycling distance so that's one of the first things I've started to do which is, when I can, cycle to work :)

Anyway, here's wishing everyone the best of luck in their weight-loss endeavors and looking forward to getting involved here at MyFitnessPal.

Replies

• Mkmassey3
    Mkmassey3 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You have come to the best support system you will find out there on the web. This site has been amazing and the friends you make here will help keep you motivated to meet every goal you make. Good luck to you on your journey! :happy:
  • TinaRodina
    TinaRodina Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Hi, welcome, and GOOD LUCK! :smile:
  • issabishie
    issabishie Posts: 28
    Options
    Hiya
    Good luck, am sure you'll make it! Everyone here is so positive and also practical in their support and advice.
    I'm another one that's tried several times before to lose weight and failed miserably, but since finding this site I've found its been much easier and the weight is really coming off. I'm also eating a much healthier and balance diet because the logging helps me to see exactly what kinds of food I'm eating and steers me towards better choices.
    Great idea to start the cycling too!
  • mecasgirl
    mecasgirl Posts: 64
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. You will find some of the most supportive and motivational people on this site. We want everyone to become the best they can be. Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • pntaylor
    pntaylor Posts: 3
    Options
    Thank you all for the warm welcome :)
  • SandersWifey
    SandersWifey Posts: 387
    Options
    Welcome and good luck!! The site is great!! Add me if you wish!! <--support is awesome! :smile: