8 months in, 40 pounds down, GOAL MET!

Options
2»

Replies

• baybeejulia
    baybeejulia Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Awesome work! Congratulations, you should be so damn proud!

I agree with all your points! Esp. the 'don't sweat the small stuff'. I used to stress so much over splurging on a meal for a special occasion, then I realised it didn't matter - I was still consistently losing weight, and even if it set me back a bit, so what!
  • fr3smyl
    fr3smyl Posts: 1,418 Member
    Options
    Love this, and congrats!
  • gonettie2015
    gonettie2015 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I'm a few months behind you (and older) but everything else is very similar so i thank you for the added inspiration as i work towards my goal. You look great - congratulations. I'm sure your transition to maintenance will go well!
  • annette_15
    annette_15 Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    You look great!!
  • vinerie
    vinerie Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Love the before-and-after. I've been doing the same thing--pics wearing the exact same clothes and it is so motivating. Good luck in your transition to maintenance!
  • Funship
    Funship Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Fantastic pics, you look awesome.
  • Gena_Beana
    Gena_Beana Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I've no idea what cycling jeans are, but you look fabulous! Congratulations!! :)
  • AHatFullOfSky
    AHatFullOfSky Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Aaahh excellent work, well done!
    And it is so what I needed to read today. Been feeling the blues the last 2 weeks but am dragging my but back on track again. Oh and whipping out my Excel charts too. Thanks for the reminder, they are a good help to keep track and focus on the goal.
  • bbontheb
    bbontheb Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    Hi, I would love to see more pics OP! :) Nice work!!!
  • chesnity3
    chesnity3 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • indianarose2
    indianarose2 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! My stats and method is similar to yours and I am about 4 months in. Your story is just what I needed to see today. Thanks for sharing your success!!
  • cathliz71
    cathliz71 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! I really like the things you said in your post and good advice to us all.
  • mistikal13
    mistikal13 Posts: 1,457 Member
    Options
    Good job
  • segacs
    segacs Posts: 4,599 Member
    Options
    Wow, thanks for the responses, everyone!

• optionalsourcewins
    optionalsourcewins Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!