Looking for A Workout Partner!

Options
Hi,

Im looking for someone to workout with me and to help keep me on track. Maybe we can come up with a workout program and then talk to each other about how we felt after completing it ect. I know this is an online community and we won't actually meet to workout but just knowing someone is doing it with me will help me so much!!!

I have a few different workout programs that I would like to start. I have TurboFire, Chalean Extreme, Zumba, PiYo, T25 and several Jillian Michaels ones. If you have any of those and would like to set up a program that would be great!!

Also I would like to start walking 4-5 times a week and maybe doing couch to 5K.
But I am up for suggestions on what you would like to do!!

if you are interested please message me and add me as a friend! I look forward to working out with you!

Replies

• kredmonroe
    kredmonroe Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Id love to help keep you motivated! It helps me too :) if you (or anyone) is interested.Msg me.
  • j1k2z3
    j1k2z3 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I am interested in a workout buddy! I have about 60 pounds to loose so I am lookingto start off walking/workingout before I start running! I have the 21 day fix workouts and we can find just about anything online too :)
  • nbeta97
    nbeta97 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I do Zumba about three times a week, spinning once or twice. Looking to get back to running, seem to have lost motivation. Let's support each other.
  • TeishaBue
    TeishaBue Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I have T25! Looking for someone to stay accountable with :)
  • kredmonroe
    kredmonroe Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'd love to do it with you! Im just finishing my second week and I'm starting to find it tough, and I even feel a little bit lazy :( lets do it!