Hello

Options
I am new to the process. I have well over 100 pounds to drop. I have been fighting this battle for several years. I just need to be consistent with this program. Any input is greatly accepted. :cry:

Replies

• pamfin
    pamfin Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP.:smile:
  • destinationparadise
    Options
    Good morning and good luck on your weight loss journey! I have found that this site is very motivating and supportive. Every one here is great. Try joining one of the challeges because they are alot of fun and will motivate you even more.
  • BelovedTanya
    BelovedTanya Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard! I just recently joined and I am finding that this is a great tool. This is a one day at a time journey and MFP helps me see that. Tracking my calories from EVERY food item makes me extremely cognizant of what I am eating and the exercise tracker helps me see what I am really doing each day. Not only that, but knowing that I am not alone on this journey is great for the spirit.

I hope that your experience is just as fantastic and good luck to you with your goals! You can do it!!!

url=http://www.myfitnesspal.com/weight-loss-ticker]7466245.png[/url]
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • MMAsac
    MMAsac Posts: 191
    Options
    hello and welcome to MFP. Best of luck on your journey, just remember to just take everything in stride, one step in front of the other. Dont fret over the bad days, just decide to make better decisions going forward. You may send a friend request if you like!
  • tonja1
    tonja1 Posts: 4
    Options
    Thanks for the input. I will check into one of the challenges. :smile:
  • tonja1
    Options
    Thank you so much. I will do it!
  • tonja1
    Options
    Thank you. I will send a request as soon as I figure that out. :laugh: