Need Support Buddies

Options
Hi guys! I've just started my lifestyle change and I'm super excited! I'm trying to lose 50lbs. I know that it won't be an easy journey but I'm READY! I would love it if I could connect with people looking to lose 50 or more lbs. It would be great to be there to motivate & share ideas throughout our journeys! Good luck everyone

Replies

• singlephasesolution
    singlephasesolution Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Gez I'm trying to lose 70 lbs, I'll be a support buddy.
  • NicoleDarling00
    NicoleDarling00 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Heyy, I'm looking to lose about 40-50. I'll add you! I want us all to reach our goals!
  • ashleymarie530
    ashleymarie530 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I have ben using myfitnesspal for a while but stopped. Now I'm getting back on track. I'm wanting to loss about 30-40 lbs and get fit for my 10 year HS reunion. Having support is I believe the best way to lose weight as we can feed off each other ! I'd be glad to be support buddies :smile:
  • NesCastanon
    NesCastanon Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    been on for 113 days and need to lose 100! already down 38, add me if you like.
  • wholecat
    wholecat Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi there! Welcome! I'm back again trying to lose 100+ and trying to find out why diets before don't "stick". The more support the better :)
  • wholecat
    wholecat Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    PS I hope you all don't mind if I add everyone in this thread :wink:
  • essenceoliver91
    essenceoliver91 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I'm super excited. I've added some of you already & I'll go ahead and add everyone else!
  • DLinnell58
    DLinnell58 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Let's be friends!
  • Smile2day33
    Smile2day33 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I Need to lose at least 70 . Feel free to add me
  • Griffin90
    Griffin90 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.