When will the weight start coming off?

2»

Replies

• yweight2020
    yweight2020 Posts: 591 Member
    And I would say eat a few extra calories, I lost 60 lbs and it wasn't from eating bare minimum calories, although you're petite you still need atleast 1200 calories if not more for your body nutritional needs and function. Hope this helps ;)
  • tedioustrainingap
    tedioustrainingap Posts: 78 Member
    ajc1309 wrote: »
    Unfortunately I can't afford to be too picky with what I eat. Processed food is a lot cheaper. Yes, I weight what I eat.

I have previously lost 4 stone by not cutting foods out and just exercising daily on an exercise bike. I found that cutting out food that I ate daily didn't help at all.

I can feed a family of five, healthily, for £45 (£9 per head) per week. A year ago, I wouldn't have been able to say that! I didn't believe it was remotely possible but with clever meal planning and conscientious purchasing, it is. If you're not confident in cookery, taking a course in nutrition and cooking might be a positive way forwards?

Unfortunately I can't afford to be too picky with what I eat. Processed food is a lot cheaper. Yes, I weight what I eat.

I have previously lost 4 stone by not cutting foods out and just exercising daily on an exercise bike. I found that cutting out food that I ate daily didn't help at all.

We change. Besides, without exercise, you body is likely to use those calories and nutrients you do eat in a different way and more slowly than when you are exercising.

• tedioustrainingap
    tedioustrainingap Posts: 78 Member

I can feed a family of five, healthily, for £45 (£9 per head) per week. A year ago, I wouldn't have been able to say that! I didn't believe it was remotely possible but with clever meal planning and conscientious purchasing, it is. If you're not confident in cookery, taking a course in nutrition and cooking might be a positive way forwards?

We change. Besides, without exercise, you body is likely to use those calories and nutrients you do eat in a different way and more slowly than when you are exercising.

• Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member

wrong. check out budgetbytes.com for affordable home cooked meals.