HELP!!!

Options
down to my last 5 kg to loose after already loosing 10 kg in 9 months, limited myself to 1000 cals a day and excercising 4-5 times a week still but, how do u get rid of the last 5kgs! IM LOOSING MOTIVATION.....

Replies

• Xaspar
    Xaspar Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    When you are that close to your goal, it is better to aim for a lower amount of weight loss per week to get there in a healthy manner. Pretty sure that only 1000 calories a day is not going to get you there. Re-calculate your goals in the tools for a half pound to a pound weight loss and eat enough good food to convinvce your body that it can let go of those few extras that it is holding onto.
    Try upping your calories to around 1200, at least, and make sure you get all your water in!
  • beverlyl64
    beverlyl64 Posts: 381
    Options
    Your not eating enough calories, increase your caloric intake (healthy) and you should see the weight come off
  • fosterks
    fosterks Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Just think..... Once you get there it's done! You can look back, see how well you did, and just be proud of yourself x
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    your "losing" motivation because your concentrating on the numbers ....I wont tell you to eat more because i dont know your height, weight or health issues if any..you can try to increase your workouts to 6 days a week at least 60min of cardio..watch your carb intake and sodium...good luck
  • mlecin
    mlecin Posts: 16
    Options
    Good advice, Xaspar.

Cutting calories way down is actually counterproductive -- your body will go into starvation mode and jealously hang on to every bit of weight/fat it can.

Good luck!