Hi! In new here!

Options
Hi! looking forward to this new journey! Let's see how this time goes! I have a lot of trouble sticking to a diet. I love food. I don't eat large amount of food, but I do like to eat greasy food. I'm a stay at home mom of two, so I find it difficult to find time and exercise, with everything that I have to do. 2 months ago I lost 22lbs. Just weighed myself this morning and gained 10 lbs.... boy those that make me angry. I wanna do this but it seems I always lose motivation.... Anyways, have a good day everyone!

Replies

• cmiles23
    cmiles23 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    HANG IN THERE AND DONT THINK OF IT AS A DIET AND YOU WILL GO FARTHER!!! LIFESTYLE CHANGES ARE AWESOME... DIETS SUCK!
  • cwagner30
    cwagner30 Posts: 14
    Options
    Welcome!! I too have a hard time sticking to a plan however have found to just pick myself up a focus on the new day! You can do this!!
  • iiliiPhoenixiilii
    Options
    I agree with cmiles...this is def. a lifestyle change and diets DO suck!! Welcome and just add some friends here...they help you to stay motivated. It's much easier to see someone else going through this while you do it too!!
  • JenLovey
    JenLovey Posts: 3
    Options
    Thanks everyone!!!
    Just one question, how do I add friends on here?