Skinnymint teatox

Options
bilsonmandela
bilsonmandela Posts: 30 Member
edited June 2015 in Health and Weight Loss
Iv been taking skinnymint teatox and have got to say how amazing the product is. I feel so much better and I'm losing about 1lb a day !! Not only feel great but I'm losing weight! I wasn't a big believer in detoxing and thought it was pointless as the body naturally does it anyway if you drink plenty of water but the facts and results behind skinnymint is amazing. I would defiantly recommend it especially if your on a quick fix diet like me !!!

Replies

• Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    So you recommend abusing laxatives for weight loss? you're awesome.
  • bpetrosky
    bpetrosky Posts: 3,911 Member
    Options
    So, you're losing weight by drinking toxic tea?
  • missiontofitness
    missiontofitness Posts: 4,074 Member
    Options
    There are so many ways to get diarrhea for free. Why would you pay a company to do it for you, and for a "detox" you don't need?
  • bilsonmandela
    Options
    Yes because that's exactly what my post says and I state that in there ........ I know the product contains laxatives but that just helps to flush things out! No problems have been recorded or reported from taking the product so all is good !
  • bilsonmandela
    Options
    There are so many ways to get diarrhea for free. Why would you pay a company to do it for you, and for a "detox" you don't need?

I haven't had diarrhoea ones whilst taking it???
  • Alatariel75
    Options
    Taking laxatives for weight loss is stupid and dangerous. "Flushing things out" is NOT good for your body.
  • Laurend224
    Laurend224 Posts: 1,748 Member
    Options
    :| o.k.
  • bilsonmandela
    Options
    bpetrosky wrote: »

Or drinking a tea that detoxes the body ?
  • missiontofitness
    Options

I haven't had diarrhoea ones whilst taking it???

Oh.

You are in for a treat then.
  • bilsonmandela
    Options

Taking laxatives for weight loss is stupid and dangerous. "Flushing things out" is NOT good for your body.

I don't take laxatives , I take skinnymint tea ??? Huge difference my friend !!
  • missiontofitness
    Options

Seriously. Not learning sustainable changes, or creating a healthy calorie deficit.
  • Cherimoose
    Cherimoose Posts: 5,209 Member
    Options
    Interesting stuff. Where can i buy it? Do you sell it?
  • missiontofitness
    Options

Do you not read the labels before you consume something? There are ingredients that act as laxatives in it.
  • Alatariel75
    Options
    Yes because that's exactly what my post says and I state that in there ........ I know the product contains laxatives but that just helps to flush things out! No problems have been recorded or reported from taking the product so all is good !

..... right.....
  • diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    Options

It took me 30 seconds on google to find problems that have been recorded from this product. It's disingenuous, at best, to suggest that there are none out there.

• PaulaWallaDingDong
    PaulaWallaDingDong Posts: 4,641 Member
    Options
    I have a highly effective detox that works well alongside my McChicken diet, though I do have to travel to the other end of town to get it. An order of Volcano Nachos followed by two cups of black coffee. The burn lets you know it's working.
  • bilsonmandela
    Options
    Cherimoose wrote: »
    Interesting stuff. Where can i buy it? Do you sell it?

Can buy it online, just type skinnymint in and the page should come up ! Read the reviews as well as the facts on the product to make sure it's right for you !
  • bpetrosky
    bpetrosky Posts: 3,911 Member
    Options
  • bilsonmandela
    Options
    I have a highly effective detox that works well alongside my McChicken diet, though I do have to travel to the other end of town to get it. An order of Volcano Nachos followed by two cups of black coffee. The burn lets you know it's working.

I don't know if I should laugh or cry .....
  • emtjmac
    emtjmac Posts: 1,320 Member
    Options
    A bottle of magnesium citrate from the CVS is a lot cheaper.