Skinnymint teatox

Options

Replies

• bilsonmandela
    bilsonmandela Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Yes because that's exactly what my post says and I state that in there ........ I know the product contains laxatives but that just helps to flush things out! No problems have been recorded or reported from taking the product so all is good !

It took me 30 seconds on google to find problems that have been recorded from this product. It's disingenuous, at best, to suggest that there are none out there.

Thanks for such positive wise worlds .......
  • Laurend224
    Laurend224 Posts: 1,748 Member
    Options
    bpetrosky wrote: »
    hopm7plbjbh2.jpg

:p
  • bilsonmandela
    Options
    So, you're losing weight by drinking toxic tea?

Or drinking a tea that detoxes the body ?
    Taking laxatives for weight loss is stupid and dangerous. "Flushing things out" is NOT good for your body.

I don't take laxatives , I take skinnymint tea ??? Huge difference my friend !!

Do you not read the labels before you consume something? There are ingredients that act as laxatives in it.
    Yes I do , there are also ingredients that act as food suppressants and help you to sleep , but I wouldn't say I'm "abusing" sleeping tablets or taking diet suppressants !!!! Wow I love how positive you all are on this forum ;D thanks
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options

Taking laxatives for weight loss is stupid and dangerous. "Flushing things out" is NOT good for your body.

Do you not read the labels before you consume something? There are ingredients that act as laxatives in it.
    Yes I do , there are also ingredients that act as food suppressants and help you to sleep , but I wouldn't say I'm "abusing" sleeping tablets or taking diet suppressants !!!! Wow I love how positive you all are on this forum ;D thanks

Sorry, we don't support stupid scam products that teach people that pooping liquid is a valid weight loss strategy.
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    green tea - caffeine
    yerba mate - caffeine
    guarana - caffeine
    grapefruit leaves - diuretic
    dandelion - diuretic
    nettle leaves - diuretic
    strawberry & pineapple - flavor

Diuretics are substances that make you pee. The weight you are losing is water weight. If you aren't taking in electrolytes, with the rate of your weight loss, you are going to end up with an electrolyte imbalance which could lead to dehydration and even death.
  • bilsonmandela
    Options
    I pee like twice a day , that's not even a joke! This is why I'm confused about the water loss ??
  • missiontofitness
    missiontofitness Posts: 4,074 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options

Hmmm...not positive because we are not endorsing an unnecessary and potentially dangerous weight loss method...which you originally discredited in your OP by saying: "I wasn't a big believer in detoxing and thought it was pointless as the body naturally does it anyway if you drink plenty of water ".

Additionally, the rest of your post doesn't negate the fact that you are still consuming laxatives and diuretics.

Right.
  • missiontofitness
    edited June 2015
    Options
  • bilsonmandela
    Options

Sorry, we don't support stupid scam products that teach people that pooping liquid is a valid weight loss strategy.

I haven't had dioreahoe ones from taking this product and last time I tuck it I didn't then ! Not ones .... So your wrong there ;D and it's clearly not a scam hahaha the product says exactly what it does and it happens ! That doesn't sound like a scam to me !
  • bilsonmandela
    Options

Hmmm...not positive because we are not endorsing an unnecessary and potentially dangerous weight loss method...which you originally discredited in your OP by saying: "I wasn't a big believer in detoxing and thought it was pointless as the body naturally does it anyway if you drink plenty of water ".

Additionally, the rest of your post doesn't negate the fact that you are still consuming laxatives and diuretics.

Right.

It works , I'm losing weight , quickly like I wanted ! That makes me happy so I don't really care what everyone else thinks hahah ! Just recommending it to people that are after a quick fix
  • Kimegatron
    Kimegatron Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    Take a bottle of Immodium.
  • missiontofitness
    Options

Right.

It works , I'm losing weight , quickly like I wanted ! That makes me happy so I don't really care what everyone else thinks hahah ! Just recommending it to people that are after a quick fix

What is your plan when you stop consuming the laxative tea and resume normal eating habits? You aren't losing pure fat, and it's going to come back because you have not learned how to amend your eating habits or create sustainable changes.
  • Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member
    Options
    I pee like twice a day , that's not even a joke! This is why I'm confused about the water loss ??

You only urinate twice a day? Perhaps you should speak with a physician. That doesn't sound healthy.
  • bilsonmandela
    Options

Right.

What is your plan when you stop consuming the laxative tea and resume normal eating habits? You aren't losing pure fat, and it's going to come back because you have not learned how to amend your eating habits or create sustainable changes.

I will gain it all again and then start properly ! Like I keep saying ITS A QUICK FIX !
  • PaulaWallaDingDong
    PaulaWallaDingDong Posts: 4,641 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    From their own website www.skinnymint.com/faq
    The Night Cleanse, however, does contain senna leaves, which may have a mild laxative effect. After drinking the Night Cleanse, you may feel a churning tummy and visit the bathroom more often, especially for first-time users.
    The Night Cleanse cleanses your body while you’re sleeping. We don’t advise you to go out on a date or ahem, clubbing after you drink it. Imagine having a romantic date with the guy (or girl) of your dreams and suddenly having to settle your… big business! #Awkward. The best time to drink it is just before you go to bed.

ETA To their credit, though, it's not nearly as graphic as the warnings that come with Alli.
  • PaulaWallaDingDong
    PaulaWallaDingDong Posts: 4,641 Member
    Options

Right.

I will gain it all again and then start properly ! Like I keep saying ITS A QUICK FIX !

So then, you haven't really "fixed" anything.

• SherryTeach
    SherryTeach Posts: 2,836 Member
    Options
    The OP has another thread yesterday about his "detox." We could chip in and buy him a book on basic nutrition because he's not really learning anything here.
  • missiontofitness
    Options

Right.

Either this is a bad attempt at trolling on the forums, or you need to look at your weight loss goals more logically and objectively.

You aren't going to find the support and positivity for your current plan here, as an FYI. We are glad to help you if you approach weight loss in a manner that does not involve dangerous/unnecessary products, or "quick" crash diet fixes.
  • PrizePopple
    PrizePopple Posts: 3,133 Member
    Options
    Time for this bad boy again I see..

87jf8z7pd54p.jpg
  • BWBTrish
    BWBTrish Posts: 2,817 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    I never will get the fact why people join a calorie counting site and brag about their diet/solution ( other diet solution)

Its like going into the McDonalds and start bragging to the girl behind the counter about Burger King.