Looking for Accountability Partner

Options
Hello! I'm a 37 year old mother to 2 daughters (8 & 12). Looking for someone to help motivate me to get my butt in gear to actually stick with exercising & develop healthy eating habits. Anyone out there wanna help me out???

Replies

• jenn11411
    jenn11411 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am 37 and also a mother of 2! [Daughter is 3.5 and son is 1.5] I would love a serious accountability partner. I have been struggling to stay on track after doing really well Jan-Mar and losing 20 pounds.
  • dmpolansky
    dmpolansky Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hi, jenn11411! My name is Denise. I went thru a really bad divorce last year so along with that & depression, I've gained weight. I'm ready to lose it but just not motivated enough I guess.
  • M30834134
    M30834134 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    @dmpolansky , see if anything from my earlier post could be beneficial to you: http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10181297/my-guide-to-successful-weight-loss
  • jacqueline0821
    jacqueline0821 Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    I definitely am in need of an accountability buddy, I have no children myself but definitely understand the busy life that they bring (I am a teacher). Feel free to add me.
  • skinnyminnyme80
    skinnyminnyme80 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Add me! Mom of 2, in my 30's and am only really 3 months into this lifestyle change.
  • purethrill
    purethrill Posts: 7 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Turning 40 soon, mother to two young kids (6 and 4). Started and stopped exercising several times in my life. Same with eating better. Trying to get it together for real this year. Looking for people who will not judge, but motivate and help me stay accountable. Modest goals - 30 mins of exercise at least 6 days a week; eat a little better every day. Similar goals?
  • dmpolansky
    dmpolansky Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I think I need a drill sergeant or something to make sure I workout & eat right. My problem is that I talk the talk, just don't walk the walk. I'm wanting to exercise at least 5 - 6 times a week plus start eating healthier.