AHHHHHHH too much food last night!!! Anyone else feelin this

Options
Hello to all my MFP friends...so last night I had a girls night out and we had it all--appetizers, dinner, dessert, wine, and now I feel grosssss. It's amazing how yucky you feel after eating too much when you're used to eating healthy. Anyone else in the same boat today? It's always good to know that you're not alone on days like this lol

Replies

• danie2010dw
    danie2010dw Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I Ate Right Before I went To Be I Woke Up A Little Dissapointed....But Today Is A New Day It Jus Motivates Me To Hit The Gym A Little Harder Today...Good Luck!!!
  • maggieschuck
    maggieschuck Posts: 174
    Options
    I still feel full from last night. I had a bag of popcorn and lots of rail mix right after dinner. Late night munchies suck!
  • luv_lea
    luv_lea Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    I am def. with you there!! Yesterday was a disaster!!! & feeling it today!
  • alburt
    alburt Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Yes!!! I ate Pepperidge Farms Milano Melts dipped in Milk Chocolate frosting for dessert last night and wanted to vomit! It was de-lish, but not at all worth it. Sad day :(
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    I drink a lot of water with lots of lemon the day after a binge. It works.
  • EllieHall
    EllieHall Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Was way below my calories yesterday! I AM STARVING TODAY!
  • nichole325
    nichole325 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Was way below my calories yesterday! I AM STARVING TODAY!

I feel your pain!! I had like 1200 net calories left yesterday all I ate was fruit and veggies all day no bread, no meat, no nothing...after my workout was said and done and I was laying in bed all I wanted to do was go to sleep because I was starving and today I keep looking at the clock for lunch time because the strawberries and pineapple i had for bfast is not cutting it...im so HUNGRY!!! lol
  • destinationparadise
    Options
    I am going to have one of those days today. Speed Street just started today here in Charlotte and it is right outside my office. The streets are lined with food venders. Somebody hold me back. :bigsmile:
  • DaniJeanine
    DaniJeanine Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    I drink a lot of water with lots of lemon the day after a binge. It works.

I've heard this is really good for bloating!!