week to week challenge

Options
I'm looking for a few people to help challenge me and each other. Each week weighins with goals set each week to reach a goal weight by September 1st. I wanted to do something a bit longer than a month in order to help set routines. Let me know if you are interested. I need the extra modivation .

Replies

• madele8
    madele8 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'll love to join the week to week challenge :). My goal to exercise 4x a week and lose 2lbs each week
  • 68myra
    68myra Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    I would like to do this, but fair warning, I will be "off the grid" for two weeks in July.
  • Gadget717
    Gadget717 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I like the idea of week to week too. How do I join you guys?
  • Xanna89
    Xanna89 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Me too! Count me in!
  • LumberJacck
    LumberJacck Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    Me too please. One of my goals is to lose weight every week, I'm on week 6 so far and want to continue.
  • serra2009
    serra2009 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Hey Jackie I'm in
  • serra2009
    Options
    madele8 wrote: »
    I'll love to join the week to week challenge :). My goal to exercise 4x a week and lose 2lbs each week

How's that working out for u thus far? Went to see my doctor last week I'm eating great I'm getting my water intake its just my exercise to regularised an with motivating buddies I know we can accomplish anything we set out hearts at.
  • jackiethrushman
    jackiethrushman Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Alright everyone. Think you for all the support. We can feed off of each others motivation to keep us going. This week is my beginning so I am putting together my workout plan. Weighins will be on Sundays @anytime. Just post your beginning weight, current weight, and whether or not you completed your goal for the week. Whether you just want to incorporate an extra day or 2 into your workouts or lose 1-2 lbs. We can do this and feel free to reach out to me and others if you need a little pep talk here and there. I know I do at times.
    My post for this week is...
    Current weight: 168lbs
    Goal weight: 125lbs
    Week goal: lose 1 lbs work out 4x by Sunday.

Just starting my workouts I have began doing the insanity videos and let me tell u. I am only able to do about 15mins at a time right now so my body is very sore. I hope to be able to do at least 1 45min video this week in full with cardio 3x.
    Good luck every one.
    You can do this.
  • Klw43
    Klw43 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. I'm going to love this thread...
    CW: 174.2
    GW: 150 (1st goal)
    Ultimate Goal: 140

Week goal: complete week 1 of the 5K Runner and lose 2lbs
  • CarleenG2015
    CarleenG2015 Posts: 3 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Hey there

I would like to join.

CW:137lbs
    GW:126lbs

Just want to get back to my regular size and engage in more physical activity and eat more healthily to be generally healthy. Currently doing Hot Yoga 3 times week, which l've managed to stick with. Wouldn't mind getting a pedometer to track steps as well, maybe a fitbit.

Goal is to lose 1 lb a week

C
  • Gadget717
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Sunday is weigh in day...
    Current is 219lbs
    Goal is 185lbs
    Trying to maintain healthy eating and lots of water. Also being more active. I look forward to posting some positive notes/results next Sunday. My goal is 2lbs/week. How was everyone's week?
  • Gadget717
    Options
    The week is starting off great. Healthy breakfast Lara bar and then six inch veggie delight from subway. Just need to remind myself to drink water...
  • serra2009
    Options
    So I did 5 × 60 mins this week which was awesome drank 3+ litres of water ate under my calories weighed in @180lbs from 218 lbs in only 6 days ha-ha.
  • Gadget717
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Sunday weigh in down a couple to 217lbs. Goal is still 185lbs. Mini goal is 200lbs...
  • Gadget717
    Options
    Anybody still here?