Finding myself again!

Options
GG82Green
GG82Green Posts: 15 Member
I've been battling with my weight for years but I was in denial about it until a year or 2 ago. I have about 30 pound to lose and today is the day I start. I've started before but I've always let excuses get in the way of my success. I'm tired of being tired. I'm sick of being chubby. I'm a shorty (5'3"). Please add me as a friend and let's motivate each other! I will log every day!

This one is for me!

Replies

• Justanothername9801
    Justanothername9801 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    You can do it!!
    Im also tired of being tired & am finding myself again. I've put myself on the back burner for so long. Time for ME! :)
  • melduf
    melduf Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    Hi! I totally understand. I'm 5'1''. I have been trying to lose weight for the last 15 years (since I was a teenager really). Something clicked last year and I've been really committed for the last 10 months. I'm a little more than halfway through my goal. I log everyday and I log everything. Feel free to add me :)
  • Freckles6767
    Freckles6767 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Me too! I would like to get out there, get moving and feel better! I'm also tired of being tired!
    Please feel free to add me!
  • purethrill
    purethrill Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Add me too! I turn 40 in two months, have been on and off on MFP and struggle to maintain a new habit. This time I want to do it for me....to look better for sure, but also to feel better and not be tired all the time. Started out seriously two days ago. Am logging everything and planning the time to work out without exhausting myself. Would love to have new friends with similar goals.
  • maxineraymond
    maxineraymond Posts: 8 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Congratulations in the start of your journey. I am 41, 30lbs overweight and just started MFP yesterday. I am sick of feeling frumpy and not looking so great in my clothes anymore and really try to avoid going out nowadays. I decided yesterday that enough was enough and that I need to take matters into my own hands. I am going to add you ladies as friends and we can support each other on our journey. We can do this ladies!! CW-172 / GW-142
  • greenheadhunter
    greenheadhunter Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Great Attitude !!! Keep it up !!!