C25k anyone?

Options
Recently started C25k and am on week 3 day 1.. anyone else doing this program want to be friends? Add me :)

Replies

• carlajo630
    carlajo630 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am doing C25K as well. I'm on Week 3 Day 3. I will add you!
  • debubbie
    debubbie Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    I tried the program a few times and never could finish it, but I joined a running group for the social support a couple of months ago and completed my first all running 5k a few days ago. Even though, I am not doing the program feel free to add me for support as you work your way to a 5k and farther!
  • estepicursor
    estepicursor Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    I am on day 3 of week 5. I actually completed the C25K program about 5 years ago, and kept running fairly consistently over the next 4 years. I wanted to take a few weeks off after my last half marathon, but unfortunately "a few weeks" turned into "a year". So, I am back...feel free to add me for encouragement and/or advice. It's a good program, don't be afraid to repeat a week if you need to.
  • tat2cookie
    tat2cookie Posts: 1,902 Member
    Options
    I week 5 day 1 of the c210k. I like it. Keeps me going.
  • Chinezae
    Chinezae Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Just finished W2D2! Please feel free to add me. I would love the inspiration.
  • cyronius
    cyronius Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Just finished week 5. Starting Week 6 tomorrow morning
  • waedanatts
    waedanatts Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Starting week 3 today!
  • rileyglasgow
    rileyglasgow Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Just starting this today! Feel free to add me - i need some motivation!
  • Forest91
    Forest91 Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    I finished the C25K about three weeks ago. At times it was hard but all my hard work paid off when on the 14th June I took part in my first 5K race.
  • adescut
    adescut Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Add me please. Am about to start Week 3.
  • Weiser7
    Weiser7 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    tat2cookie wrote: »
    I week 5 day 1 of the c210k. I like it. Keeps me going.

I haven't heard of c210k but I bet it's a little more intense! Glad you're enjoying it! Feel free to add me
  • Weiser7
    Weiser7 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Forest91 wrote: »
    I finished the C25K about three weeks ago. At times it was hard but all my hard work paid off when on the 14th June I took part in my first 5K race.

That's great to hear! Congrats! What parts were the most difficult for you? I'm a little nervous of the coming weeks.. eek.
  • kbaker001
    kbaker001 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I'm starting week 9. Almost there...
  • superfringe
    superfringe Posts: 16 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    I attempted W6D3 at the weekend but my morton's neuroma flared up and I could barely walk.

I just tried again today and it did not go very well... I dropped my phone (and broke it) and ended up stopping after 15 minutes as I developed a stitch and was angry about my phone :(

Will have to try again on Thursday, hopefully this will be third time lucky!

Well done to everyone else, it is tough when you haven't run before. If anyone needs a bit of a push, I just read a book called 'running like a girl' which has given me the hope that I can do it if I just keep going!
  • hgott81
    hgott81 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    On week 2 day 2 feel free to add
  • demoiselle2014
    demoiselle2014 Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    I just graduated today! I'm going to keep running 30 minutes three times a week for a bit, then do the One Hour Runner program.

It felt amazing to run for half an hour. I never would have expected I'd enjoy it so much.
  • showjumper
    showjumper Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Im going to be starting W5 tomorrow.... feel free to add me :)
  • veganbettie
    veganbettie Posts: 701 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    I finished C25K (after like 3 times of starting and stopping) in 2014 and just ran my first half this last weekend!

Great job guys! Keep with it! You won't regret it!