Weider ultimate body works

Options
Does anyone have this equipment? See it on amazon and wondering if this will be just as good as going to the gym? Or any total gym equipment recommendations?

Replies

• trombly224
    trombly224 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I have one i bought it because of the lack of space i have and price compared to the total gym. If you go to YouTube you can find countless exercizes basically anything you can do on the total gym this can do. It is heavy to move around. I've been using it for a few months and it seems like i was able to progress quickly through the adjustments higher being more resistance. I don't go to the gym so i can't compare it to gym equipment but i feel its better than nothing which was what i was doing before i got mine. I think if your looking to gain muscle this might not be the machine but if your looking to get moving and a good strech this will work.
  • mizztara3
    mizztara3 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I'm looking for something to help with toning, other than videos but don't want to go to the gym.
  • trombly224
    trombly224 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I think this would be okay for toning. It does have some bungie cords to add resistance. It's not a bad machine but I don't think it can replace a gym membership.