I need a FRIEND

Options
Hey there. I was watching tv and it said that it helps to have friends support you when you lose weight. But i have a problem . . . all my friends are thin and i have no one to go through this journey with me:cry: . So if any of you need a friend, i'm your girl!

Replies

• Jackiexoxo
    Jackiexoxo Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey there. I was watching tv and it said that it helps to have friends support you when you lose weight. But i have a problem . . . all my friends are thin and i have no one to go through this journey with me:cry: . So if any of you need a friend, i'm your girl!
  • cellorocker
    Options
    Same here! All my friends are all thin.
    :(
    So be my friend, online.
    We support each other, ALRIGHT?
    WOOHOO.
    Let's get going!
    Umm...
    after I finish my 3 projects.
    :laugh:
  • aslavich
    aslavich Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Hey fellow MFP's... I'm actually looking forward to my 20th High School reunion soon... Ok, in a couple of years.

Just a heads up... enjoy the time you have left in High School and college. Don't worry so much about your weight. While you're consumed with losing it, you may be missing some really good times!

Anywho... Have a nice evening!

And tiffanybrowning1293, good luck on your 3 projects!!!
    Jackiexoxo, you WILL get that prom date!!!

Angela :flowerforyou:
  • whumps
    whumps Posts: 5
    Options
    I don't know if this will help, but for what it's worth, most guys don't want to hug a stick. Personally, I'm not a big fan super thinness. It looks unhealthy. I guess the primal instincts in me favor muscularity and "substance" over the Twiggy prototype. Aw yeaahhhh.

Real women have curves, right?
  • bigjug1967
    Options
    Hey I am here for you and if at any time you need help I will do my darness to help out God bless
    I am or was 170 lbs overweight and I just lost another 7 lbs this week using this site and exercising and lots of prayers that allways helps..So if my lazy butt can do it anyone can , keep the faith and it will happen
  • gods_grace007
    Options
    I'm here as well....totally could use the accountability as well:happy: !!!
  • ljakasweetness
    Options
    Hey there!! One of my friends is actually going on this weitght loss journey with but she lives 6 hours away from me!!! And all of my other friends are skinny too..........so Im here also if you ever need someone to vent to.........LOL!!
  • GemFB
    GemFB Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I've not made any friends on here...And as much as my friends aren't all thin...none of them seem to want to get serious about it...So I am in need of friends too...Anyone?
    lol
  • lapach
    lapach Posts: 30
    Options
    Hi there!

Welcome! I just joined this site as well! But from what I have been reading you can tell everyone here is a big support! Like my trainer states, stick with it don't give up,,,,you WILL see results! :flowerforyou: