Nutribullet Opinions

Options
What's everyone's opinion on the Nutribullet? Is it a worthwhile part of your daily routine? Was considering getting one to work more fruits/veggies/fiber into my diet.

Replies

• beemerphile1
    beemerphile1 Posts: 1,710 Member
    Options
    It is a mini blender. I suppose it is great if you prefer to drink your food rather than chew it.
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    <<< MIne made this delicious peach margarita. It's worth it to me. :drinker:
  • juggernaut1974
    juggernaut1974 Posts: 6,212 Member
    Options
    I make smoothies occasionally...with the $9.99 blender I got at Wal-Mart about 12 years ago.
  • CandiceMcD
    CandiceMcD Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I really like my Nutribullet. I have made everything from smoothies to cocktails to hummus in it. I definitely have an easier time getting large amounts of kale down that way.
  • crystalewhite
    crystalewhite Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    My mother and cousin both love their Nutribullets and use them almost daily. Two reasons I ended up with a Vitamix instead: 1. The container is larger, I tend to make things in batches to save time. 2. I had several gift cards to Williams Sonoma.
    I have used mom mom's and even though it doesn't get things as smooth as the Vitamix, but it still does a much better job than my old Hamilton Beach blender. You don't feel like you have to chew your green smoothie.
  • msf74
    msf74 Posts: 3,498 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    I laughed like a drain when my beautiful wife purchased one.

Now, I fight her for it to make a smoothie in the morning....

It is a glorified blender but it takes up less space and is effective.
  • Spencerport
    Spencerport Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I use mine every day to make my breakfast smoothie. For a single person they are great. Well worth cost to me.
  • Queenmunchy
    Queenmunchy Posts: 3,380 Member
    Options
    I love it to make single smoothies for children, but we also use it to make salad dressing, breadcrumbs, marinades, and to blend vegetables to thicken soups. It's awesome!
  • BklynFitGuy
    BklynFitGuy Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    Cool, thanks for the feedback.