Any Other Microsoft Band Owners?

Options
I posted earlier about choosing a band to replace my Peak, and I ended up going with a Microsoft Band. There doesn't seem to be as much community online as there is for something like Fitbit. Are there any other Microsoft Band owners here? I'm still figuring out how to use it, but it looks like it has a lot of potential and tracks a lot more than the Peak. The only thing I wish it had like the Peak is reminders to get up and move but maybe someone will adapt the Windows Phone app for that to an Android version.

Replies

• mo_day
    mo_day Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have a band! I've had one since it first came out. There's a number of MBand apps for android since they released the developer's kit. You might find something there thant meets your need. Here's the link : http://winsupersite.com/microsoft-band/microsoft-band-apps-platform
  • AChildAtHeart
    AChildAtHeart Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Thanks! How do you like it? I see so many good reviews but also some people saying that it doesn't hold up well over time.

I discovered the apps yesterday, and then really went crazy when I saw the ones for Windows phones. I have a spare line on my cell plan, so I'm going to pick up a $50 Windows phone to use for band apps. That might sound a little crazy, but that won't cost much more altogether than a Fitbit Surge, and I know I'll get a lot of use out of things like the reminder aoo.