Back at it.

So here I am again. I have down loaded this app probably 5 times. I have to loose a lot of weight and would love some more friends for motivation. I have never posted on the community pages before.

Replies

• opalle
    opalle Posts: 234 Member
    Welcome. :) It's hard to stay motivated but you can do it.
  • BrendaSue1962
    BrendaSue1962 Posts: 5 Member
    Hi! Starting today... again! So I am "back at it" too. Lost and gained weight more times than I care to admit. I now have more than 100 lbs to lose and I am struggling. I saw my mother suffer with her weight all my life. She was 70 when she passed and got up to about 390 at the end. I don't want to live my life unhealthy like that. So here I am again, trying to gain control, trying to get healthy. Never give up, right! You are not alone. I wish you luck on your weight loss!

• Tmdesir
    Tmdesir Posts: 68 Member
    I'm also "back at it". Today is day 9. I have struggled with my weight most of my life and I'm tired of it, it is time for me to make a permanent change. I have about 50lbs to loose and I will do it this time and so will you! Please feel free to add me:)
  • fnwabueze
    fnwabueze Posts: 1 Member
    Hi! I am back, too. This time it is useful. :-) I am doing a seven day challenge and I am not eating any sweets, bread, red meat, pasta or drinking any soda or alcohol. Some are easy to avoid because I avoid most on the list. Sweets and bread (I love) and pasta (is a quick meal, but I am avoiding). This my second week. I started tracking my food. Wish me luck. :-) I am committed like each of you. I look forward to our weight loss. We can do this. :-)