I'm new here

Options
Hello everyone! My name is Karen and I'm 42 years old, the mother of a 4 year old little girl. I have had enough of feeling unhappy with myself and how I look. it is making me cranky and miserable, God bless my husband :happy: I have tried other diets and plans and realize the only thing that worked for me was accountabilty, track my food and belong to a group of people who are on the same journey. So here I am!

Replies

• Cblue541
    Cblue541 Posts: 17
    Options
    Good luck. You can do it as long and you keep posting you will see what you need to do.
  • sailer8611
    sailer8611 Posts: 3
    Options
    Hello!

Welcome, I am the same way, having to be accountable helps me out so much!

Jen
  • hogheaven66
    Options
    Welcome! Congrats on the first step....remember every small step is closer to your goal!
  • SarahE12345
    SarahE12345 Posts: 55
    Options
    I made an account and started on Monday! I am so excited.... My advice to you is to look through the before and after pictures on the success message board! It is very engouraging :) And start tracking EVERYTHING you eat even if it is a piece of gum or 1 m&m.... those things add up! I have lost about 4 pounds since Sunday night (i weight myself at night not morning).

So glad you joined!
  • dwalters81
    dwalters81 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hiya im new here 1st day today,
    Im Dawn Im 29 im mum of 2, both under 3, i lost around 21lb last year but now most of that has crept back on, i was on medication for depression which made me feel sick so easy to lose weight by not eating, I know i can do this but i dont have the motivation, hubby can eat what he likes and not gain an oz so can make it hard at times
  • sunshine__angel
    sunshine__angel Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! If you need some friends, feel free to add me. Most of us are on here every day, logging our food and exercise diaries, or even just posting on message boards. Everyone is very supportive and we are all here to help each other!

Good luck and have fun!
  • newmercy4me
    newmercy4me Posts: 15
    Options
    Welcome :flowerforyou: - I am very excited for you :happy: - keep going, you are going in the right direction:smile:
  • jeninne
    jeninne Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Glad you are joining us. I have lost the weight this time with hard work and focus. Logging has taught me so much. I have met some incredible people through this journey. Please feel free to friend me if you need some help along the way. :smile:
  • karrie921
    karrie921 Posts: 5
    Options
    Thank you everyone! I've been a member a whole 2 hours and I am already so greatful to everyone. The support is going to make a huge difference!!!:heart: