After over 3 years on this site I finally feel like an 'after'! (Picture overload, tl:dr warning)

Options

Replies

• taraleen
    taraleen Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look amazing!
  • gemmi33
    gemmi33 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Wow you look incredible and very sexy!! Can I ask how many calories you allowed yourself each day? And if you could give a top tip what would it be?
  • moosiemom
    moosiemom Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Congratulations.
  • annette_15
    annette_15 Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    gemmi33 wrote: »
    Wow you look incredible and very sexy!! Can I ask how many calories you allowed yourself each day? And if you could give a top tip what would it be?

Thanks ☺️☺️. I started at 1200 doing endless cardio for the first 6 months or so (dont we all lol). After that i upped my calories to 1500 and made sure to eat at least that every day i worked out, less on off days.

I took week/month long breaks in between when I felt like i needed it too. I never set myself a scale or time goal, instead just tried to stay active and finding new activities that were sustainable while learning to moderate good.

I have a very obsessive personality, so when I set my mind to something, u bet im gonna show everyone i can do it lol.

I will admit to becoming a bit obsessed for a while tho, not by not eating enough, but just HAVING to know calories in everything or I wouldnt eat it. Also had a few episodes of binge eating...but hey, I think its part of the prosess and its def made me stronger
  • annette_15
    annette_15 Posts: 1,657 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Also wanna add that I maintain between 1500-2000 calories at the moment depending on my activity level, which is pretty sporadic. I never force myself to work out, so if im not feeling it, i wont lol. I do however like food and how working out makes me feel, and I get such a high from it that I now crave it.

Thanks all for being so nice :kissing_heart:
  • deceived1
    deceived1 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Annette! Crazy to see you on here. I was a huge fan of your poker back before "Black Friday". I used to watch you all the time on Full Tilt Poker. I remember videos like you playing and winning a tournament without looking at any hole cards. You were a huge poker inspiration to me.

Great work on your weight loss! I know you're still slaying at the tables, too.
  • Asallings323
    Asallings323 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    true inspiration
  • MsJulesRenee
    MsJulesRenee Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    awesome story B)
  • Rabin
    Rabin Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Awesome job, you look beautiful.
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    Way to get it!
  • igotmywish1508
    igotmywish1508 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Love this
  • pdudg
    pdudg Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • runningforthetrain
    runningforthetrain Posts: 1,037 Member
    Options
    Fabulous!
  • gemmi33
    gemmi33 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the tips. I also have a massive obsessive nature when I get something in my mind, it actually causes arguments with friends etc because I get on their nervs lol. You really look fab, thanks for sharing x
  • irapino65
    irapino65 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! keep up the good work.
  • NextPage
    NextPage Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    Great photos and storey - and absolutely love the last outfit. It is a small thing but being able to wear that with confidence and have fun must have made it all so worth it.
  • CandyMonster160
    CandyMonster160 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Congrats, you look fantastic! Super jelly of your EDC adventure! FUN! :smiley:
  • Burghaus
    Burghaus Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    When I saw the picture of you playing poker, I thought "Wow, that is Annette ...". Celebrities on the site.

Congratulations on your journey.
  • Gska17
    Gska17 Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    HI!!!! You look amazing! Nice work! I'm impressed by the poker playing. :)
  • twistygirl
    twistygirl Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Simply amazing you look fantastic, very happy for your success:)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!