Happy Tears A-Flowin

Options
2»

Replies

• epd17
    epd17 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hahah "thinsperations" I literally laughed out loud when I read that. I definitely have a few of those in my closet.

I'm so happy for you. It must have been an amazing moment. Keep up the great work!
  • Jilliankosto
    Jilliankosto Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Good for you, keep the momentum!
  • topathemorning
    topathemorning Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Whoo, whoo..I've just lost 23 lbs. Shall I reserve my size 22/24 clothes and mail them to you. I now fit into 20..whoo whoo. Let's go celebrate and dance the night away sweating out those next few lbs.
  • rebbylicious
    rebbylicious Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    literally you are making me cry~ What awesome news! I can't WAIT to experience what you are going through. What an inspiration you are to me!!
  • Syneea
    Syneea Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Her post and proud expression Is very heart warming, Rebby. I became teary eyed too! Great job!
  • Sam_Lam88
    Sam_Lam88 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! This is awesome!!
  • epixstudiosnh
    epixstudiosnh Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone. I will post a photo of a dress I bought for New Year's Eve three years ago that now fits again. I will be wearing it out for dinner and karaoke :)

Now if only I had enough balance to wear high heels with it. Lol. I wear a pair that I have around the house but I almost break my ankle so many times that I don't care wear them out in public.
  • RedArmy1918
    RedArmy1918 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Omg I have a suitcase full of thinspirarions... Well, mostly clothes from two years ago when I re-gained 40lbs.

I'll post pictures as soon as I start fitting in them again--I AM DETERMINED! I WILL BE A SIZE 36 BY JANUARY 23 (my 30th bday)

Your post is so inspiring keep up the good work and that dress looks great by the way!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!