Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

#MotivationMonday: Down 50 lbs & Sexified

13»

Replies

• hush7hush
    hush7hush Posts: 2,273 Member
    Damn girl! Good job!
  • kayva91011
    kayva91011 Posts: 19 Member
    Amazing!
  • mmnv79
    mmnv79 Posts: 538 Member
    Well done! You look great!
  • farfromthetree
    farfromthetree Posts: 982 Member
    wow...you look phenomenal!
  • Erinleigh13
    Erinleigh13 Posts: 56 Member
    This will be me, this will be me, this will be me, this will be me, this will be me, this will be me.....

AWESOME JOB!! :D

me too me too me too me too me too me too!!!
  • Erinleigh13
    Erinleigh13 Posts: 56 Member
    wow what an amazing before and after!!! great job!!
  • andrea_is_always
    andrea_is_always Posts: 3 Member
    Wow! You look phenomenal, thank you for the motivation and reminding me of what I'm doing here!
  • jules6669mfp
    jules6669mfp Posts: 446 Member
    Great job!!! You look wonderful.
  • rebeccaEsmith
    rebeccaEsmith Posts: 1,136 Member
    You go girl
  • mom216
    mom216 Posts: 287 Member
    Beautiful! Just Beautiful!
  • Caligirl4soccer
    Caligirl4soccer Posts: 40 Member
    How long did it take u to lose 50 lbs
  • msfoxy_25
    msfoxy_25 Posts: 40 Member
    Wow, amazing.
  • fairy2b
    fairy2b Posts: 126 Member
    lizskwar wrote: »
    How long did it take u to lose 50 lbs

I stopped and started many times....the first 20 lbs took about 6 months before I really knew what I was doing.

The last 30 have come off since January with MFP and tracking calories and excerice.

Thanks all!!!
  • turtle3313
    turtle3313 Posts: 3 Member
    I am 5'7 and 218. I am in need of a CHANGE!!! I have seen so many different things out there to "get it done" but not sure which one "works". Any advice is appreciated. I am worried about health issues and I am only 38.
  • estevo66
    estevo66 Posts: 56 Member
    You look awesome
  • fairy2b
    fairy2b Posts: 126 Member
    turtle3313 wrote: »
    I am 5'7 and 218. I am in need of a CHANGE!!! I have seen so many different things out there to "get it done" but not sure which one "works". Any advice is appreciated. I am worried about health issues and I am only 38.

I was recently approached to share my story, so if you'd like to read what I did, you can read here: realbodiesrealresults.com/blog/nora-determination-helped-her-kick-her-food-addiction-and-lose-55-pounds

Feel free to PM me with any questions. You can do this!!
  • dennshah01
    dennshah01 Posts: 34 Member
    edited June 2015
    Awesome and congratulations! As one who is an emotional food eater, I totally know how bad the struggle can be, especially when life throws a wrench (or a few) in the mix. Thanks for you for putting yourself out there and reminding us that we are all in this together!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!