ZUMBA

Options
AEisele
AEisele Posts: 98 Member
Has anybody seen or used the Zumba for the Wii or Playstation? I love my Zumba class and would like to have a back up plan for when i can't get to the class.

Replies

• Amanda0325
    Amanda0325 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I have it for WII its really fun but i think that doing it with a class would be much more fun.
  • jojopel
    jojopel Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    I have Zumba for the Wii. I've used it a couple of times and it's fine for when I can't make it to the gym. It obviously does not compare to the energy in the class.
  • akunce
    akunce Posts: 29
    Options
    I have zumba for wii. I love it! My daughters do too! Its nice to have on days we don t want to go to the gym because of weather or being busy! Plus we can use it any time of day! If the whim happens we pop the dvd in and we re off! Get it and enjoy!!!
  • sheBB
    sheBB Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    I have the dvd's, there are 4 of them & I love it. Just have to pop them in & a different one or two each day. Class may be great too but I have not attended one yet. I don't have the game though.
  • AEisele
    AEisele Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Sounds good. I think I'm gonna get it. I love the classes but I'm not always able to make it. It would be nice to have something I can follow here at home. thanks everyone!