I need some support and motivation.

Options
Hi I'm 41 years old. I'm a stayed at home mom and a wife. I need to lose around 30 lbs. When I get stressed I binge. I need some pals to help me stay on track. Thanks in advance.

Replies

• jenn11411
    jenn11411 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I am also a Stress-binger!! It sucks. Let's be friends!! I've lost 20 pounds this year and want to lose maybe 10 or 20 more!
  • Sangsterr
    Sangsterr Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Are you getting a good balance of fat and protein in your diet? They are a lot more satiating than carbohydrates, which is what people tend to binge on. Protein and fats should help fill you up a lot quicker. Failing that, if you're stressed and wanting to eat, why not to for a walk first to chill out and see if you're still wanting food? This helps a lot of my clients out
  • arose928
    arose928 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Same here, 30 lousy pounds and cant seem to get it off and keep it off. Some people have over 100 pounds to lose and have more motivation than me.
  • Sangsterr
    Sangsterr Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    How much have you lost so far arose? I'm really wanting to help a few people on here so drop me a message if you're struggling and we can have a chat :)
  • Amy4President
    Amy4President Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I am studying for the bar exam and stress eating is hard for me too. Anyone is free to add me. I am on every day :)
  • candiceryan32
    candiceryan32 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm 41 years old. I'm a stayed at home mom and a wife. I need to lose around 30 lbs. When I get stressed I binge. I need some pals to help me stay on track. Thanks in advance.

I'm going to add you. I'm an emotional/stress eater too, and I'm looking for support to change those patterns. I'm 32, 5'6" SW was 225, CW is 215, and my goal is 140-150.
  • Achaila
    Achaila Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    I'm 25 and I'm a stay at home mom to 2 toddlers. I'm recovering from a BED ED. I'm an all the time eater - happy, sad, stressed, bored, whatever - food is my go to. My goal right now is to lose 42 pounds.
  • LoveYourHeart2015
    LoveYourHeart2015 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm still binging :( I've got to get it together! I'm going to give it another try today.