Hard one

Options
An old man woke up in the middle of the night and found, to his utter astonishment, that his pecker was as hard as a rock for the first time in two years.
He shook his wife by the shoulder until she woke up and showed her his enormous boner.

"You see that thing, woman?" he happily exclaimed. "What do you think we ought to do with it?"

With one eye open, his wife replied, "Well, now that you've got all the wrinkles out, this might be a good time to wash it."

Replies

• icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    An old man woke up in the middle of the night and found, to his utter astonishment, that his pecker was as hard as a rock for the first time in two years.
    He shook his wife by the shoulder until she woke up and showed her his enormous boner.

"You see that thing, woman?" he happily exclaimed. "What do you think we ought to do with it?"

With one eye open, his wife replied, "Well, now that you've got all the wrinkles out, this might be a good time to wash it."
  • RLCoach
    RLCoach Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    lol, didn't see that coming.
  • deanea
    deanea Posts: 1,437
    Options
    :laugh:
  • goochinator
    goochinator Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    LOL!! Thanks for the chuckle!
  • kistinbee
    kistinbee Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    :laugh: Thanks for this!!!!:laugh:

:laugh: *Kistinbee*:laugh:
  • cottrell22
    Options
    That's awesome:laugh:
  • Cloe
    Cloe Posts: 435
    Options
    :laugh: Keep us laughing ICANDOIT! Thanks!
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    :laugh: Keep us laughing ICANDOIT! Thanks!

I only have dirty ones right now:blushing: I don't want to offend anyone:noway: . I will post more when I get clean ones:laugh: .