MISSION MILF

Options
About Me:

My name is Brooke and I'm 26 years old. I am married to my high school sweetheart, Brad. I also have one AMAZINGLY beautiful daughter named, Bella Mae (she's a child model worldwide). I've been super blessed with an amazing family and business. Speaking of business...I own my own. I'm a photographer/boutique owner in our area. My life is devoted to my family and business, you'll find it's all I ever talk about. Not only do I love my family, photography, and fashion; I love my friends, and have many other hobbies including: blogging, beauty pageants, reading, cooking, cleaning, cosmetology, sewing, and enjoying the occasional glass of wine. You can see that my life stays pretty busy. My family and I travel constantly taking leisure trips and going places pursuing my daughter's career in modeling. You could say that I live the dream, and I won't argue. I love my life and I know that I'm extremely blessed. I thank God for my many blessings daily.

Why I Want To Get In Shape:

My entire life growing up, I never once struggled to stay "thin". I was very active in cheerleading, among other sports growing up. When I got into high school, I began participating in beauty pageants and competitive cheerleading/gymnastics. Working out and staying fit was always a major part of my life, considering I was at a gym daily.
When I graduated from high school, the need to work out and stay fit stopped. Yes, I still was healthy, continued to keep in shape, but my metabolism slowly drastically causing me to gain some unwanted weight. At college I was at my heaviest and when I moved back to my hometown, I began eating healthy, working out, and got my high school figure back fairly quickly.
After moving home to live with my parents after being in a horrible "relationship", I quickly gained weight and soon became the heaviest that I had ever been. Lots of changes began, and I moved down to Arkansas to pursue my relationship with my husband. I attended cosmetology school, graduated, and got my cosmetology license. Then, Brad and I got married (after 6 years of dating on and off) and we quickly started our family. My pregnancy wasn't the "dream" pregnancy that I was hoping for and I continued gaining weight throughout it and after I had my daughter.
I now stand before you at my heaviest. I know that it's time to change my eating habits, my work out habits, and my lifestyle habits. There is no turning back. I'm doing this for myself, and no one else. I want to feel good about myself again. I want to be as confident as I once was in my appearance. I will achieve my goal weight, and I will do it healthily and steadily. Hop on, you're in for a WILD ride.

Replies

• sarahlyzzibeth
    Options
    Haha Mission Milf! I love it! Good luck! I know you can do it! (Was that enough exclamation points for you?)
  • EZGruv
    EZGruv Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Awesome, you can do it!
  • bellyto5k
    bellyto5k Posts: 26
    Options
    friend me!! I want to be a MILF too!! haha! :)
  • 1FitMomof4Girls
    1FitMomof4Girls Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Me too!
  • jenjukasa
    jenjukasa Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Awesome! You can do it....I want to be a MILF too...lol
  • SandersWifey
    SandersWifey Posts: 387
    Options
    Love the topic! LOL I'm a mom too. Sounds like you have really good things going for you in life. You can do this!!! :smile:
  • Kat5343
    Kat5343 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    I am right there with you. I was always at a healthy weight in high school. I was involved in softball, cheerleading, and dance. All kept me busy and in great shape. I could eat whatever I wanted and never had to worry. I married my high school sweetheart and had 2 children with him. Gain weight with each pregnancy that I never did lose. We divorced and my weight continued to pile on. Depressed and eating was my consolation. My goal is to get back down to that great shape. What caught my attention was "MILF". Though it is a very degrading term.....I wouldn't mind being associated with it... LOL So, I am trying to exercise and eat right and lose as much as I can as fast as I can...Good luck..
  • sunshine__angel
    sunshine__angel Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Sounds like you are a busy girl!! Well you have come to the right place to reach your goals. Everyone here is very supportive and we all help each other out every day!

I am 24 and trying to lose about 10-15 lbs, if not more. I am here if you need a friend! Logging in every day helps, and if you ever feel discouraged, this is the place to come!
  • bebe3232
    bebe3232 Posts: 43
    Options
    I love your goal and I hope you complete your mission :)
  • farmers_daughter
    farmers_daughter Posts: 1,632 Member
    Options
    stupid question. What's MILF?

I too was a former cheerleader, and would LOVE to teach HS cheerleading one day, but I'd rather be able to get up and be able to go with them as opposed to just being the "fat" coach who doesn't know what she's talking about because she's too fat to do any of the stuff they are doing. Or maybe I fantasize about my 'former' days too much. :huh:

Friend me if you like.
  • thatgirlLeah
    thatgirlLeah Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Great post! I'm friending you and all the wanna-be-MILFs who responded too. =) I just started with this but am super excited about all of the people and support, tips and tricks that get posted here on MFP. Woo hoo! We can do it!
  • thatgirlLeah
    thatgirlLeah Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Ps. Re: stupid question. What's MILF?

It's an acronym for "Mother I'd Like to...*Fraternize with*" (I improvised on the last letter to keep it clean.) :wink:
  • angelacasey736
    angelacasey736 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Absolutely LOVE your mission! I found myself saying those exact words just the other day. I have two kids and a very supportive husband and would love to make them all proud. This site is absolutely wonderful for everything you are hoping to accomplish.
  • bellamiagalleria
    Options
    Thanks so much for all of the kind words and inspirational thoughts y'all! :)
  • charkendrick
    charkendrick Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Good luck. I like the name nick name, too. Very fun! Feel free to friend me. I'm also a newbie.