Goal: Lose 35lbs before I turn 30! Need motivation!

Options
marrarcelo
marrarcelo Posts: 8 Member
edited June 2015 in Introduce Yourself
I have gained a significant amount of weight in just the last 2 years and I am having the toughest time ever! I would really like to lose at least 35lbs more before I turn 30 (which is in a little over a year). I have already lost 7lbs but I feel like I am at a stand-still. Need to get out of it!

Replies

• stephenahill
    stephenahill Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Add me I'll help motivate!
  • marrarcelo
    Options
    Great!
  • marrarcelo
    Options
    @KrissSaysHi Lol. Thanks a bunch! I try and be positive and read motivational quotes and such to get me through the day but I guess it all boils down to... How bad do I want it! Best of luck on your journey as well!
  • mac1time
    mac1time Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I am 44 and I lost over 100 pounds in a year. You can do this!
  • fevrale
    fevrale Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    My goal was to lose around 45 pounds by my 30th (the end of next February). I'm nearly halfway at around 24 pounds lost and I began in the middle of January...hit a recent plateau but I'm working through it. Add me, let's do this :)
  • marrarcelo
    Options
    @mac1time That is awesome! :) And thanks!
  • marrarcelo
    Options
    @fevrale Yay! Half way there! Congrats on your progress. I will definitely be adding you. Keep it up!
  • AlisaMarie4
    AlisaMarie4 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm with you. I want to be fit and healthy at 30. I need to lose 65lb myself. Add me smile:
  • marrarcelo
    Options
    @AlisaMarie4 Fit by 30, Let's do it! :)
  • QueenMother14
    QueenMother14 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    All feel free to add me. I have around 30lbs to lose.
  • Plooty222
    Plooty222 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'd like to lose about 40 more by my 30th (12/29)
  • Eattig
    Eattig Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I have 12lbs left and have Also hit a plateau. Changing some stuff up as I am determined to get the last of the weight off. Feel free to add me! We could all use some motivation!
  • MrFitness225
    MrFitness225 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Be like NIKE and JUST DO IT!
  • SquatNSparkle
    SquatNSparkle Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Maybe find a hot little number that's your style but too tight. Hang that baby up where you can see it EVERY DAY. And plan to wear it out for your birthday. You can find some great deals at thrift shops!
  • LessofPenny
    LessofPenny Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I know that you have heard this before...I have heard it all my life....but at 44 and my sister is 54....I see a significant difference in how with each passing year, IT REALLY IS HARDER FOR THE POUNDS TO COME OFF. So with that being said...just do it. Don't take vacations from your goal. If you mess up...record it and have a public diary. That is great for accountability. Do not reward yourself with food. Today I was reminding myself that food is a very temporary fix to a momentary, emotional problem that lasts a loooong time on my waist line. Good luck to you.
  • marrarcelo
    Options
    I am loving <3 all of the encouragement, support, and advice! You guys are awesome, thank you all!