no calorie noodles!

Options
i found this website: http://www.nooodle.com/
like idk if it's too good to be true....but i want to try it!!!

Replies

• lisarota
    lisarota Posts: 12
    Options
    I have the Miracle Noodles, no calorie noodles. They're not "exactly" like spaghetti, but they're not "that" far off. They definitely fill you up!
  • Newmammaluv
    Newmammaluv Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    You can also find these in the asian section at any larger super market, my local G&G Market carries them for $1.27 or something like that. They are "yam noodles" and when you look at the nutrition packaging it is 0 everything. I tried them for the first time a little while ago and they were amazing!! I made a veggie soup with them and although I made mine a little too salty the texture was excellent and they had no taste what so ever on their own.
  • guppygirl322
    guppygirl322 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    You might like them. You can get them at the supermarket too, called Tofu Shirataki. Also at asian supermakets. Personally, I don't really like them all that much, but some people love them.
  • AlannaPie
    AlannaPie Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    I've had shirataki noodles which are a tofu noodle. I gave them to my boyfriend and he didn't make one complaint. The texture is a little odd, but put some pasta sauce on it and you're golden.
  • tristanathan
    Options
    I've actually tried the nooodles. Of the no calorie noodles I've tried (those versus skinny noodles) I prefered the Nooodles. But, my favorite low-cal noodle substitute is the Tofu Shirataki noodles by House foods which you can buy at many supermarkets in the refridgerated tofu section.
  • pbolton16
    pbolton16 Posts: 87
    Options
    You can also find these in the asian section at any larger super market, my local G&G Market carries them for $1.27 or something like that. They are "yam noodles" and when you look at the nutrition packaging it is 0 everything. I tried them for the first time a little while ago and they were amazing!! I made a veggie soup with them and although I made mine a little too salty the texture was excellent and they had no taste what so ever on their own.

Thanks I will look for them! I'm pretty open with noodles and taste. Anxious to see how the taste
  • LadyBarb
    LadyBarb Posts: 116
    Options
    These noodles are great... and quite tasty...they smell, so rinse adn then rinse some more and they are already cook, whatever you cook, just thorw these in to warm them up.

http://www.miraclenoodle.com/angel-hair-pasta.html
  • gympamela
    gympamela Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Miracle noodles have a texture like warm rubber bands. no flavor, but just super rubbery.
  • khrys1
    khrys1 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    I've tried the Shiratake ones, and didn't really like them- couldn't get rid of the almost fish-like taste, even when mixed with sauce. I've heard of others that really enjoy them, though, so give 'em a try and see what you think!
  • Julesjhj
    Julesjhj Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I had the House brand last night for the first time. You have to rinse them!! It takes the smell out and prob what little salt is in them. Once rinsed, I added a little sea salt and pepper and microwaved for 2-3 minutes. I then added fresh grated romano and spray butter. I thought they tasted great but I have cut bread/grains/processed carbs so this was very filling!