Ladies, can you relate?

Options
I've been posting too often, but this one is really important!

Okay, it's not really too important, but I just wanted to get this out there: I hate when I sweat from my breasts! I mean, they're small enough as it is, and I really don't want them to shrink anymore! Haha, anyone else feel the same way? (Please tell me I'm not alone!) :laugh:

Replies

• remaho80
    remaho80 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    You aren't alone! That's the one area where I CAN'T afford to lose anything! I already had to buy a smaller bra. I was in denial for several weeks that I even needed something smaller!
  • adrianamezam
    Options
    i totally agree with you! boob sweat is the WORST! its sooo uncomfortable and iky! and i concur in that i dont wanna lose THAT fat! lol! why cant it be somewhere else, like my arms, thighs, or belly?? :/
  • unsuspectingfish
    unsuspectingfish Posts: 1,176 Member
    Options
    You guys can have mine.
  • LiL_MisS_C
    LiL_MisS_C Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    I TOTALLLLLY hear you (sadly!)

I live in padded pushup bras now!! lmao. I'm even losing a little booty! :( I wish I could pick and choose where I needed to lose weight from! :laugh:
  • 6heatherb6
    6heatherb6 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Agreed - it's just NOT FAIR!!!!!! But at least I can tell that I've lost weight cos that's ALWAYS where is comes off first :sad:
  • kenzietea
    kenzietea Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    lol! I find it funny how 'the grass is always greener'. I am so happy that my twins are shrinking! I started at an F cup and had some major back pain. Big ta-tas aren't as great as they seem... BUT if you are really interested in increasing cup size, look up the thai breast slap. I know it sounds completely ridiculous, but I watched a mini documentary on it, and it has been shown to increase bust line up to four inches! Small boobed girls-if you decide to try it- I wanna know if it actually works!
  • mairzy
    mairzy Posts: 5
    Options
    I'm with kenzietea - the grass does always seem greener!! As someone who was large chested, then had a breast reduction - I'm fine with my ladies shrinking a bit more when I lose weight ;-)

As for the sweat there - ugh, yeah I could definitely do without it !!! :tongue:
  • Mrs_TrimWaistFatWallet
    Options
    I could do without the sweat... totally gross when the sports bra is soaked. My fiance complains that he doesn't want my boobs to get smaller. I tell him to stick it :)
  • jujubean1992
    jujubean1992 Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    well i can with the sweat... ew. but the size not so much my measurements are 34 around my ribs and 39 around my bust (34DD) so if they shrink to like a C i'd be ok with that as long as my tummy is going with it... but my booty isn't going anywhere... all the girls in my family have a big bubble booty after they have a baby and it never goes away.
  • Forensic
    Forensic Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    I hhhhaaateeee sweating from the boobs. :( And then it is uncomfortable all the time.

Losing a bit from there isn't a problem though. :laugh: Heck, if they actually stopped sagging so much I'd be okay with them almost disappearing (not entirely, just almost!)
  • kendf60
    kendf60 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    It's definitely not fair! I've lost 70 lbs now and am almost to my goal weight and these man boobs are the last thing left to finish off. Any advice on getting them to sweat more.
  • LonelyPilgrim
    LonelyPilgrim Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    I don't care about the sweat.. but I don't like the weight loss.

I've got 2 things I love about my body right now. my feet and my boobs. Thankfully, my feet will stay the same as I lose weight, but the boobs turn into little deflated balloons which is a total downer. And there's nothing I can do about it! (except a boob job, I guess...) it's always a yo-yo for me, happy to be thin everywhere else, but sad in the chest area. Wish there was a way to tell your body to only lose fat from certain areas!
  • _Aimée_
    _Aimée_ Posts: 190
    Options
    I've just finished breastfeeding after 13 months, a the same time have lost around 57lbs and the damage is TERRIBLE!! I swim alot and that has help slightly with lift, but I have F cups that look like spaniels ears. Great. I don't mind them getting smaller I just wish they would stay firm!!
  • sunshine__angel
    sunshine__angel Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Take mine!!! I have lost 10 lbs so far and none/very little of it has come off my breasts. It is ridiculous! Yes, the sweating is disgusting but it definitely isn't aiding in making mine shrink! lol
  • angryguy77
    angryguy77 Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Anybody that needs help toweling off, I'd be more than happy to help:happy:
  • Stacey765
    Stacey765 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I love mine, want mine, and don't want them going anywhere! But still the sweating....pretty gross! :laugh: Oh well, whatcha gunna do bout it?
  • adrianamezam
    Options
    i was talking with a friend of mine about this and she laughed sooooo loud, not at the boob loss, not at the sweat itself, but she said her step-son calls it "boob juice" ...gross! lol
  • ALW65
    ALW65 Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    I've just finished breastfeeding after 13 months, a the same time have lost around 57lbs and the damage is TERRIBLE!! I swim alot and that has help slightly with lift, but I have F cups that look like spaniels ears. Great. I don't mind them getting smaller I just wish they would stay firm!!

Okay, I HAD to laugh out loud at that one and share it with my husband...."look like spaniels ears" What a hoot!!!

Sagging is worse than the darn sweat. If they'd stand up like they're supposed to there'd be less sweat!
  • california_peach
    california_peach Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options

I almost fell off the sofa at this one. After nursing two kids for about 13 months each I can certainly relate. I was at a DDD/E at the end of nursing my youngest (a little over 2 years ago) and now I am at a DD and with the lose of fat I feel that they at least look a bit firmer. I feel like most of what is left is true breast tissue, which at least do not look so flabby. Of course they are still lower then they once where, but short of surgery that can't be helped.