Lost 100lbs in 6 months

Options
Hey everyone. I lost 100 pounds in 6 months. I was always that kid who got bullies through school because of his weight and took it very seriously.. I was always eating more than I should and never really thought about how I was eating till I was told by a doctor that I was obese at 17. When I turned 18 I got a full time job physically working and I was just in And out of breath the whole day. Not even knowing 6 months go by and people kept asking throughout those 6 months if I had lost any weight. I told them I don't think so I'm still the big kid that I was. Then it hit me when I went in for busting my shoulder that I weighed 179 pounds when I started so work at 289 pounds. I was so happy and shocked that I had this outcome. I have never felt any better and never been so happy with myself. Now I'm still trying to lose body fat and gain muscle so I can go to my high school reunion and people not remember me as the little chubby tellitubby. But as someone who would appeAr on Jersey shore. Hahaha thank you for accepting me for who I am and I give the best of luck to everyone!

Replies

• rayw89
    rayw89 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Very impressive. Continue what has brought you success, congratulations!
  • jeremyhopper16
    jeremyhopper16 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thank you! You don't know how much that means to me!
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    May I ask the nature of this "physical work"?
  • xmikeyw
    xmikeyw Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    great job Jeremy!
  • martha_chudecka
    martha_chudecka Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Huge well done! I wish you all the motivation and success in your next goal :)
  • jeremyhopper16
    jeremyhopper16 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone it means a lot! On the road to gaining muscle! And I work at Safelite auto glass replacing windshields so I'm constantly moving for about an hour straight!