Hello! Getting back in shape again!

Options
Hi,
My name is Sara and I reached my goal of 135-7 in late January. Since then I have indulged in all that is unhealthy during holidays, birthdays, and bbqs! I'm currently at 147-150 (it fluctuates) and I want to get back down to my goal and tone up for summer again. I'm starting to run again and I'm looking for friends that could help give me a motivation boost every now and again. Everyone is welcome to add! :)

Replies

• willkun2015
    willkun2015 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Good luck in your journey. It will be hard at the beginning but you can start little by little. Just by running 30 mins per day, watch your calories and drinking a lot of water you will see results
  • YesSarasly
    YesSarasly Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Thanks for your advice and encouragement!
  • ccourcha
    ccourcha Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Yeah log your consumption is key honest and accurate.
  • CZmuscle34
    CZmuscle34 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi Sara, my favorite motto.. "everything in moderation" I think if you don't over - indulge, keep active and log your food honestly you'll be back to that 135 in no time! Add me if you want some motivation, I could also use some :-)
  • Rene75Patricia
    Rene75Patricia Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hi there,
    I really need to shape up too. I'm 5'9" and weighed 198 two weeks ago. I found this app started logging 1500 calories a day and walking 1 hour a day and I am down to 191.6. My ideal healthy weight is 150. I need guidance with exercise motivation and macronutrients.
  • Rene75Patricia
    Rene75Patricia Posts: 39 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    I also lack a bit of self control with portion control. Actually, I don't eat poor choice food, my problem is I tend to lose self control and eat too much too often. I cook for a family of five and when I am cooking I sample, sit with the kids I over eat, or when cleaning up the dishes I nibble.
  • BenniBlanc0
    BenniBlanc0 Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    Smash it up ;D
  • YesSarasly
    YesSarasly Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone for your support. I've been doing well. It's only been three days but I'm doing it! Today was one heck of a work day (I've been helping a woman with her 1 1/4 acre mowing, raking, etc), however, I still managed to get up and run when I got home!

I hope you all are doing great and staying motivated. Get fit, get healthy. :)